we have the night (present)

Jiyong pov

"but for the first and last time this night..can you treat me like I'm sandy the woman you love so much....I want you to look at me as sandy this night ...I just want to understand"

I was surprise when she said that....

"what??"

"I need to understand this whole situation I'm getting at. I want  to know how much you love sandy"

"so you want me treat you like sandy? "

"yes"

"everything I do to her? "

She look into my eyes,her eyes is full of sincerity and pain, why is she in pain?

"yes, everything don't hold back"

I come closer to her and I can feel her tensing  up

"relax, I won't do anything weird"

"I know" then she gave me a reassuring smile

I put my hand under his neck so it can be her pillow. I start to play with her hair

"sandy? "

"yes? "

"do you hate me? "

"why would I hate you? "

"because I'm  forcing  you to fight with me in a battle we can never win"

She did not respond. Well I don't expect her to,  because I know she doesn't know what I'm talking about.

This was our last conversation before she was shot, and forget everything.

She suddenly move so she can see my face as if looking for something

"this battle is worth losing if I  can be with you until the last bullet we have"

My heart almost stop when she said that, that was the exact line she said to me. How did she know that??

"you love me that much? "

"if that means bigger than the universe then yes" she said with smiles on her lips

"how do you that?!"

"do what? "

"that! "

"the what talking? "

"No!  I mean the way you answer is almost the same with sandy"

"well you said it yourself, we have the same personality"

"yes..but... "

"and besides if Someone I really love ask me that kind of questions that will be my exact answer. It just so happens that you've got to ask it first"

"you complete me"

She look kinda surprise with what I said, well if this night will be my last chance to tell her everything  as my sandy, then I'm taking every second of it.

"sandy, one day you will know the truth and when that happens I will understand if you won't be able to forgive me, if you'll hate me but always remember I did all of that to protect you, because I love you"

She look at me and a tear escape from her beautiful eyes. Why can't I stop hurting you..

"hey.. I kiss her tears... Don't cry"

"it's just you blame yourself too much"

"this should never could have happen if it wasn't for me"

She touches my cheeks

"we both did this, and for all you know it could be my fault, so stop blaming yourself"

"but... "

I was cut off by surprise when she put her soft lips to mine.

But I didn't do anything, I just cherish the moment, she still taste sweet after all this years

When she ended the kiss I'm kinda disappointed but happy at the same time.

"goodnight jiyong"

Then she put her Arms around me

I kiss her hair and return the embrace she's giving  me

"goodnight sandy"

****