getting to know

Dara's Pov

"Rule number one"

I'm currently listening to bom's rules...I never knew that there are such rules in becoming kwon jiyong's secretary

"Dara! Are you listening?!"

"Yes yes..."

"Then what is rule number one?"

"Uhmm...I"

"See! You're not listening! I told you this is important! You have to know this things so you won't mess it up when you came back in jiyong's office!"

"Ok...but what are these rules for??"

"Like I told you jiyong is not just a normal guy not because his handsome in you're eyes but..."

"But?"

"Jiyong suffers from a traumatic event five years ago...and he hadn't move on since then.."

"And? Tell me bom I don't want to make a mistake"

After hearing that my first love had a trauma..I don't know I felt something in my heart and I feel like I don't want to hurt him this time...wait? This time? What em I talking about!

"I don't know every details but all I know is his first love was shot in front of his eyes and since then he never see her again and he started to act different after that he became distant to everyone even his friends he became afraid of people stares if you look into his eyes he will panic and blow things up that's why no one in this company knew his face only me and his friends and now you.. If not for seunghyun's help he will never learn to talk even to his friends"

She shakes her head reminiscing those memories

"What? That was horrible! Who did it? Why did they do it?"

Killing the woman you love in front of you're eyes is so heart breaking!

"I told you dara I dont know everything...but he became this so introvert man who can't even stand being with a single stranger without blowing things up let alone with meetings with his board of directors so you're job dara is more than just a secretary, I choose you because I know you can be this stubborn woman who gets wild when she doesn't get what she wants so please dara make it you're life goal to help jiyong to be normal again."

"I will bom...I will" I reassured her with a smile

She smiles hearing my answer..."then shall we start with rules?"

I just nod

"Rule number one you're one and only priority is to help jiyong to be comfortable around people"

"Wait! But I'm not a therapists or something why didn't you do it? You're a psychology major right?"

"Yes and so is seunghyun...and since seunghyun help jiyong to be comfortable with his friends again we never make a progress since then"

"What? Seunghyun works here in HR too?"

"What? No! Seunghyun is jiyong's close friend and psychiatrist... He's a doctor dara"

"I thought he works here"

"Fortunately not"

"Wha..."

"Rule number two never gave in to temptation to give up because his way stubborn than you dara"

"Ok?"

"And rule number three the most important... Never fall to jiyong dara"

She suddenly became serious
Why would I fall for him...yes his my first love but that doesn't mean I want something more

"And why would that ever happen?"

"Yell...you used to sneak out of class just to see him? You claim that he has the most beautiful eyes!"

"Well....

She raised her eyebrows saying that she will never be convince on what I'm about to say

"Ok! I wont! I promise! And my feelings for him is on the past now...he's my boss now!"

"Then you better leave now and go meet you're boss"

"Ahh...yah"

"I'm nervous"

"What? Yoy just said..."

"I know what I said bom...but he saw me once I'm just afraid he might you know remember me?"

"That's impossible dara just go ok? I'm busy!"

"Ok ok!"

I was processing everything bom said...I didn't know that I'm already in his office door for almost ten minutes...what's with the dragons?..I touch the dragon carving in his door and suddenly....

___________________________

Jiyong Pov

I'm reading my new secretary's profile her name is sandara park a former teacher...why did she left her job? And then I heard someone on the other side of the door screaming in pain...I immediately open it and saw her, in her knees holding her head...what should I do??

I kneel on her side and hold her hand in her head I try to calm her first but my heart is starting to go wild and I know why

"Dara! Dara! Calm down I'm here...what's wrong?"

She's looking at my eyes and I feel like she's looking at my soul

She's shaking and crying..I pulled her close to me and hugged her and for some reason she starts to calm down

"Hey...tell me what's wrong"..I put the back of my hands on her cheeks wipping her tears

"My head hurts, I saw something that I don't remember that happen to me when I touch that"

She pointed at the dragons carving in my doors...after all this years I'm still hurting you

"Maybe you're tired...can you walk so you can rest inside?"

"Yes"

She walks while I'm holding her hands in case she fall

"Are you ok?"

She just nods...and after a minute of thinking she looked at me with her wide open eyes..I try to hide the laugh..

"Omg! You're my boss...and why are you talking to me like that??"

I was surprise at her questions

"Are you still mad at me about the coffee? ..look..

"No!! It's not the coffee!! Why do you talk normal??"

I was confused...but it hits me..maybe bom told her about my condition but how can I be shy to her?

"Then how em I suppose to talk?" I ask innocently

She was taken back by my question

"Uhmm..it's...just"

"Why are you stuttering? As I remember I'm the introvert one right?"

"B..ut"

"I know dara, I'm the introvert guy and it hasn't change...let's just say this is my way of saying sorry for the coffee and ruining you're clothes.. I won't make you're job hard"

"But why?"

"I told you it's an apology...let's get to know each other?"