the past 2

Jiyong POV

the nerd has guts to talk to me like that?!

She's fucking interesting..

I saw daesung talking someone on the phone..

"Hey class haven't started?"

He hang up the phone..
"No bro,hyung said the old man is gonna be late."

"Oh ok..and why are you out here? Everything ok?"

"Yes...I was just talking to my mom you know her she very much treat me like a baby" rolled his eyes

"And a girl was just here she was peeking at the door and when I was about to ask her what she was doing she was already running like a lunatic down the hall" daesung smirk when he saw the coffee stain on my clothes...

"And I guess you saw her too" his smiling like lunatic too

"Unfortunately" I answered with hint of annoyance

"By the way ji i know who she is just in case you know?" Dae said with a wink

"Thanks dae that is going to be so helpful" i said while grinning evilly

Clearly daesung and I have the complete opposite in mind but don't care about that..what I care is how that little nerd will be punished!

When dae and I entered the room my boys my boys is busy doing their own business

Well this room only consists five students...well Top five students, not just academically but also our status in life..they gave us the more advance lessons and trainings since we are smarter enough for the normal school lessons

While walking to my seat I just remembered that the nerd said she's Top five then why is she not in this room? The rules to be in this fucking room is you have to be on the fucking Top 5 and even if we are the richest students here if our grades became below top five we are not part of the class anymore and anyone who beat us will be the one who sit here but unfortunately as of now no one is still beating our grades but if she claims to be top five then why is she not part of us?? I mean the god damn rat seungri is only top six only made it here because of those soccer thing...I need to feed my curiosity!

My train of thoughts about that nerd was cut when I heard TOP spoke

"GOD DAMNIT! KWON FUCKING JIYONG!!"

"what the hell?? Why are you shouting!! I'm not a deaf! I can fucking hear you!!"

"I highly doubt that you're not a deaf because I've been screaming you're name here like bitch for almost five minutes!! Do you want a free check up on my hospital?!!God! We have the best ENT doctors just tell me!"

I looked at the four of them nodding their head like a moron agreeing on what TOP just said...fuck that stupid nerd!

"why are you even calling me like a bitch? Do you want my dick now? Hyung?"

"no thanks dragon but i bet mine is better so you can keep it" top said with a smirk

"fucking conceited! Then what do you want?!"

"I was just asking if what is that on you're clothes? Is that a new collection from you're clothing line? Well you have to be more creative than that dragon you just copy a gucci designer shirt and add some coffee stain design!"

"No hyung! Just some fucking nerd with alot of confidence happen!!"

"whahahaha she's must be an angel then! Because she have the pu*sy to mess with the dragon!!" Seungri said

"do you wat to be an angel now rat?!!" Jiyong answered annoyingly

He just put his hand in the air in defeat

"whose the lucky nerd???"  Taeyang ask with a weird smile

"Sandy choi is the name" daesung said

I smirked

"so that's the name of my little nerd."

___________________________

Dara: God I just got a goosebumps... I wonder why?

___________________________

Note: for those who is still reading this story thanks and I know some of you might get a little confuse but I promise it will make sense!!

Ps. I accept suggestions :)