Everything will change

Jiyong pov

*flashback*

I was running..I don't care about those people who are looking right now, I can't let this fear defeat me again, she's leaving me again and I can't let that happen...

When I reach her house, my body is trembling in fear, fear that she might reject me...but I knock and when I saw her I knew I'm ready to take all the risk...
____________________

"Why do you need me?"

"I...."

"And what do you mean by assistant and you're house?!"

Ok I made this all up! Well not the part where I said that she's my only love, of course she don't know that because she thought that my first love and she is two different kind of people.

I went nut's when I found out she resigned, I'm just here to know why she left, but seeing her again makes me selfish again and I hate myself for that!

"Go work at my house as my assistant"

"What does that suppose to mean mr.kwon because I'm telling you I'm losing patience here"

I smiled...she really is my sandy

"I need help ms.park.... seunghyun hasn't make any difference this past few months and...."

"And?..you think I can help you?...are you crazy? Seunghyun is a doctor and he can't make a progress what made you think I can?!"

I look at her almond eyes..

"Ms.park maybe I lied to you when I said that you look nothing like my first love...because you look exactly like her, even her personolity is the same,the way you pout when you don't understand something then you'll get really annoyed when you still don't understand it...the way you bite you're lips to calm youself from being angry because you don't want to anyone to see how red you can be when you're mad...it's exactly the same ms.park the only difference is she's gone now"

"Then I can't be with you you will only see her in me and that will never help you from moving on"

"when I lost her, her memories hunts me everyday... I became this loser introvert guy because of her..I'm running out of option ms.park and maybe just maybe..you can fix me"

A tear escape from her eyes so I walk closer to her and wipe her tears her skin so soft...then she hold my hand and once again I felt it the banging drum on my chest the eyes that can bring me to another dimension

"How?"

"Help me let her go"

"You want to forget her and the pain?...but that can't happen when I look like...".

"No ms. Park...I want to let her go...and start all over again"

"I will help you" she put her hands around my waist like before I was never prepared and I will never be.

"You smell funny boss"

"Huh??....I ....haven't..."

"No...I don't mean it in a bad way"

"Then what do you mean?"

"You smell like coffee"

"Coffee??"

"Yeah!..hmmm...like espresso"

As much as I like her hugging me I don't want to take advantage so l removed her from me but in a gentle way

"That must be the coffee effect ms.park"

"Huh? Wha.."

"I need to go...I'll wait for you in my house"

I turn around and start walking

"Wait!! I never agreed to the house thing!!!"

She was screaming and I just chuckle and continue walking I might not control myself when turn I around and see how red she is right now.

*end of flashback*

Bom pov

"Assistant??"

"I know bom please don't remind me" jiyong is continuously hitting his head

"Care to explain what's the difference between secretary and assistant?"

"I have no Idea bom"

"What did you told her??"

"I said secretary work on my office and assistant work on my house"

"You what?!!"

"I don't know what to do bom! I can't think of any excuse to have her back!..just please work on the papers need for the contract"

"Please don't hurt her" the atmosphere became serious

"Hurt her?"

"Well because she might fall for you easily because your her..." Omg!! She's so going to kill me!

"Her? What?"

"Uhmm...no.. nothing...got to go!"

"Bom" he cross his legs and raise his eyebrows...jiyong might be a introvert to people he don't know but when it comes to the people who are close to him..he can be a little bossy and intimidating..and this is one of those moment

"Just...don't.."

"I won't bom..did I ever told seunghyun about.."

"Stop!! I'll tell you ok! Don't have to do blackmailing!"

He just smile innocently

"Well dara...she.."

"Bom"

"Ok!ok! You are Dara's first love!..happy now??"

"Wha...how..."

"Well dara went to the same university with us...that's where we met"

"What?!"

"She's you're stalker before"

"Don't tell me She was the one who always hide behind the chairs in the music room?"

"Yup! The one and only"

He look at me like I've said to him the greatest news ever

"Please never tell her you knew! And don't worry I told her already that she's not allowed to date you"

"Yes I won't... Thank you for telling me"

"Promise?!"

"I'm a man of my word bom"

"Good"

___________________________

Jiyong pov

You never fail to impress me my queen...

I grab my phone and dial

"Hey..can we meet? I need your help"