7

Angelo checked the time on the clock for what seemed like the billionth time today.

Recent events have made him accustomed to having someone to talk to and now that he was spending time alone, he craved that comfort of someone just being there. He mentally slapped himself for feeling that way.

He didn't want to get too attached, or too used to the feeling of having someone by his side since he knew that after this deal was over, they'll most likely never talk again. And knowing that, left an empty feeling in the pit of his stomach.

He didn't know why he felt the way he did, after all, he was used to being alone. With random thoughts clouding his mind he checked the time once again. It was half-past two and although the school was already out, he knew that Elliot won't head home until another half an hour or so.

The room was filled with uncomfortable silence; the only sound that he could hear was the ticking of the clock and his own breaths. There wasn't much else to do, so he closed his heavy eyes and drifted off to sleep. About twelve minutes have passed and there was a knock at the door. Angelo tensed at the loud noise but slowly got up from his bed.

Assuming that it was Mike he lazily opened up the door. To his surprise, Elliot was the one standing on the other end. He took a double take and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes to make sure that he wasn't seeing things.

"Elliot...what are you doing here?"

"Mike told me that you were in room 204 and gave me the permission to come to see you" Elliot readjusted his glasses as he stared into Angelo's dark brown eyes blankly.

"Well, that was.... nice of him. What I meant was, why did you come to see me? And don't you usually wait a few minutes before leaving school?" He said this as he let Elliot enter his room.

"Yes, but I needed to come here for a certain reason" There was something in his tone that Angelo couldn't quite lay his finger on, but it raised a red flag of suspicion.

"Now before I say anything, remember how you agreed to adhere to my methods no matter how strange it may seem?" Angelo nodded slowly but knew that this wasn't going to lead to anything good.

"Well...I need for you to give me all of your drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes"

It wasn't easy to say this, and Elliot knew that he wasn't going to simply hand it over to him, but he needed him to for this to work. He was prepared to negotiate if need be and by the look on Angelo's face, Elliot could tell that he had a lot of convincing to do.

First Angelo laughed; he must be joking right? Ever since he started drinking, smoking, and snorting cocaine, or other substances, he has never quit. And he knew the effects they had on his body, which is why he didn't want to even imagine what it'll do when he isn't using them. Emotions may be affected, and he may have crazy mood swings. Not that he was happy regularly, but the thought of losing control is what terrified Angelo. He never wanted to do something without the knowledge of it. After a few minutes of letting the idea sink in, he sighed

"How long?"

He knew that arguing with him wasn't going to work; Elliot has a way with words that make anyone choke up. Eventually, he will have to give in, so he mind as well not fight it.

"A week" He exhaled a long breath of air out his nose and took a firm grasp on his silver hair.

"Okay." This surprised Elliot since he thought that he'd explode out of anger.

It took him roughly 13 minutes to get everything and hand it over to Elliot. He hid his things well and had to go through every little nook and cranny to gather all of them. Once they were all given to Elliot they headed over to his house.