Part 1

"Stop!" I giggled as Chance ticked my sides as we were currently unpacking our stuff in our new lovely home. After much consideration and the approval of our parents, Chance and I bought a home together. Which makes since, considering that we have been dating for five years.

He picked me up and swung me around not before giving me a kiss. I laughed and smiled down at him. How was I so lucky to end up with a man like this? He's so sweet and such a gentlemen. I won't even deny that he's the man of my dreams. He placed me down and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He placed his forehead against me and took a deep breathe,

"How was I so lucky to end up with you?" He breathed out, kissing my forehead. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm not sure," I said rolling my eyes. He smiled and shook his head, "I think I know..." he then kissed my lips, engulfing me into warmth and butterflies. Gosh, he's so distracting, we're not going to get anything done.

I pushed him back lightly and chuckled, "stop being a flatter and help me unpack these boxes." He rolled his eyes before grabbing a box and heading into the kitchen,

"You should be more grateful." He yelled out. Again, I rolled my eyes at his silliness. I picked up a box that has our bed sheets and went upstairs to our new room. It was bigger and now we have a queen size bed instead of just a twin, which makes it hard to cuddle in. I placed the box down and took out all the sheets. I began to hum along to one of my favorite songs and placed all the sheets into the bed.

I looked around the bedroom and awed everything in my sight. I love this new place I call home, it's so warm and I can finally decorate it the way I want to, obviously, Chance doesn't have a say. I dashed my hips to my own beat and soon I began to dance around the room. I slide against the wood floor and rocked my body back and forth. I never been so happy in my life before. I have a loving family, friends, boyfriend, and now a new home. There was a knock at the door and I froze. I turned around and saw Chance leaning against the door frame. He was smiling and tried to stop himself from laughing.

"Whats so funny?" I frowned grabbing the empty box. "I love your dancing," he replied, ignoring my question. I huffed and walked past him, not before he slapped my butt. I jumped and glared at him. He can be such an annoyance sometimes, but he's mine and I love him. We headed down stairs and I placed down the empty box. I'll put it in the attic later.

Chance stopped me from grabbed around box and placed his hands on my waist. "We have been doing this for hours, we should take a break." He whined. I sighed and agreed. We have been unpacking and unloading furniture and boxes all day and I know I'll be sore tomorrow. Chance decided to take us to get some ice cream.

In the car, we sand along to our favorite music playlist and told each other random jokes that don't make any sense. Once we got there, Chance opened the door for me, like the gentlemen he is. He ordered our ice cream and then we walked to the park. The park isn't so far and Chance was almost out of gas because he decided not to get any on the way here.

"Today was tiring." He groaned, licking his ice cream. I nodded in agreement.

"We should go to Ikea!" I randomly blurted out. Chance rolled his eyes and shook his head, "We already have too much junk, let's wait a month or two." I frowned, I hate waiting and he knows how impatient I am. Chance then grabbed my free hand and squeezed it.

"Let's forget about the house, we should focus on us."

"Us?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. I didn't think anything was wrong. "Yeah, like how about me go out of town at the end of August." He wiggled his eyebrow. I stopped and looked at him.

"It's June, Chance. Why are you thinking about this now?" I laughed. He shrugged and continued to drag me to the park. He sat us down at a bench and threw away his ice cream cone. He never liked them and it bothered me that he wastes a perfectly good cone.

"Because Vincent and Taylor were talking about getting out of town for once and they asked me if we wanted to some along."

"I guess it sounds fun, but we shouldn't jump ahead, what if something comes up?" I asked, taking the last bite of my cone. Man, that once cream was good. Chance took both my hands in his and lightly squeezed them. "We could always cancel...I just want to spend sometime away from here. Think about it, we lived here our whole lives, it's time to explore." He said. I thought about it and agreed that we should do it. Plus, it could be fun.

After a small conversation and more stupid jokes, Chance and I went home. On the way, he got some gas and bought a lottery ticket. He hopes he wins. Long story short, he only won $10 which was how much he spent on the damn thing.

I was currently in our bathroom, brushing my teeth. Chance came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist before placing his head on my shoulder. "Mae, have I ever told you how much I loved you?" I spit my toothpaste out and wiped my mouth. I turned around and shook my head.

"Well I love you so much." He mumbled, leaning down and kissing my lips, he trailed kisses down to my neck and got my collar bone, my weakness against his touch. "Chance..." I bit my lip. He trapped me against the bathroom sink and trailed even more kisses up to my jaw. He pecked my lips before he stopped.

"Mae..." he breathed out, taking my hand and leading me to the bedroom. He laid me against the bed before getting into of me.

He leaned down to my ear and whispered,

"There's no word that can describe my love for you," before he kissed me again.