Part 3

After Taylor and Vincent left, Chance and I cleaned up and got ready for bed. They stayed for a long time and we mostly talked about their wedding. I honestly can't wait to see her walk down the aisle, looking at Vincent with so much love. And with Vincent trying not to drool at the sight of his beautiful bride.

One day I want to feel like that. I want to look at my future husbands eyes and tell him how much I loved him. I want nothing, but feel special when I'm with him. I looked up at Chance and smiled. He wasn't looking at me, but I couldn't stop smiling.

This man made me feel special, he's my one and only. "Why are you smiling at me like a psychopath?" He asked looking at me. I giggled before wrapping my arms around his neck. "Maybe because I'm in love with the sight in front of me..." I went on. He smiled down at me before grabbing my waist.

"And I'm in love with the sight in front of me..." he finished before kissing me. Nothing could explain the love I have for him. Chance makes me feel different. A way no other man can make me feel. The way he looks at me to the way he kissed me. Every single thing he does makes me feel special.

I smiled against his lips as he pulled my closer. He lifted me up and placed me on the counter. My heart heated faster as he ran his hand up my thigh. I placed my hands on his chest as his began to leave kisses down to my neck. I bit my lip as he kissed my collarbone. I nudged him back, causing him to give out a groan. He hates it when I make him stop. I chuckled and cupped his face with my hands. I kissed his nose as he placed his forehead against mine.

"We sound like a cliche couple..." he commented, smiling at me.

"Good thing that I like cliche romances." I replied kissing his forehead. He pulled back and helped me off the counter. He wrapped his arm around my waist as we headed upstairs to our room.

It's kinda weird to think that I'm sharing a bed with Chance Williams. One of the most popular boys back in high school. A boy I crushed on since junior year. My brothers friend. Everything seems like a fairytale. I ended up with my high school crush. I smiled at the thought as he opened the door.

I made my way over to the closet and quickly got changed. Tomorrow I have to go shopping while Chance goes to work. Chance finally graduated college and was able to find a job really fast, which surprised not only him, but me. However, I'm so proud of him. He told me that he didn't want us living together till he had a stable job. He been working there for a year now and finally asked me to move in with him.

For me, however, I decided to take a break from college. I will be starting up soon though...it's just with everything that had happen, I couldn't focus and that caused my grades to decrease. I walked out of the closet and sucked in my breath.

Chance was shirtless in front of me. I still get nervous every time I see him half naked. He turned around and smirked at me. He knows how much he drives me crazy.

"Close your mouth babe." He commented walking over to the bed and plopping into it. I rolled my eyes and laid down next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to his body.

"You don't have to be nervous...we've been dating for five years now." He chuckled nuzzling his face against my head. I sighed and traced his abs with my finger.

"I know, but you always make me feel this way." I breathed out. He took his another arm to pull my up, so that I was straddling his waist. He placed his hands in my sides and looked up at me.

"I'm guess that's a good thing." I nodded and smiled leaning down and kissing his lips. He then flipped us over so that I was on the bottom. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my hand against his extremely soft hair. Chance pulled back and kissed my forehead.

"I still don't want to work." He complained. I laughed and pushed him off of me. He smirked before ticking my sides. I began to laugh louder as I tried to get his hands away from me.

"Chance!" I choked, tears streaming down my face. He's gonna make me pee. He shook his head as he tickled me more. Suddenly, he phone went off causing us to stop.

He grabbed it and look to see what it was. I sat up and placed my hand on his bare back. He huffed out with frustration as he read what was on the email.

"What is it?" I whispered. He shook his head before he handed it to me. It was an email from...

It was an email from Max. My heart stopped. I gulped as I read it.

Dear Chance,

How has it been man? I know you hate my guts, but all I wanted to say was I'm sorry. I shouldn't have fought with you over Sadie. It was obvious that she wanted you, but I was too jealous to realize that. You might wonder why I just now told this to you, it has been five years, but it was because I was too ashamed over myself. I'm a grown man now and happily engaged to my beautiful Rachel.

From,
Max.

Engaged to my beautiful Rachel.

That was the only thing I could think of. He's engaged? He's engaged with her? I don't want to seem so salty about this because I'm with Chance. I shook my head. Don't think about this Sadie, he means nothing to you.

I handed the phone back to him. He took it and placed it in the nightstand. "That bastard." He muttered. I wrapped my arm around his torso and kissed his cheek. "Little to late for a Sorry?" I asked. He nodded rubbing his face.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter anymore." He said laying down. I laid down next to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

Yeah it doesn't matter anymore. I thought.