God Do I hate Banks...

Brittney's POV

I raced down the ice after a Trinidad-Tobago player. This year we had new lines (I don't feel like following the lines form the movie, plus I added two characters). Coach wanted to split up his three best players; Banks, Matt, and Myself. He had Guy as well, but he was put on a line with Banks. My line was the Bash Brothers who are Fulton and Dean. Alongside the three of us is Connie and Ken. Our other line is Banks, Guy, Jesse, Dwayne, and Ken Another line is Averman, Matt, Luis, Charlie, and Connie.

Now our goalies Goldberg and Julie. Julie was back up for our team, which is complete bull crap. She shouldn't be put as backup, and right now Goldberg is doing well, but will he be able to keep this up every game? Goldberg was all right, and I didn't want him to screw up, and so far he hasn't. It's second period. He's having a line play for one period and if they need off, then he switches either the forwards or everyone (I don't know much about hockey, so please bare with me).

I knocked the player into the boards and grabbed the puck that he had hit. Skating around the net, behind Goldberg, I looked to see who was open and passed it to Ken. Connie was being blocked at the moment and the Bash Brothers were fooling around having fun and most of all, they were knocking down every single player that wasn't on Team USA that was in their way.

Once I sped up, the puck had been stolen since Ken had done some sort of spin, loosing the puck. Trinidad quickly skated down the ice and I kept up with him, and he was attempting to score on Goldberg. But Fulton beat me to the player, knocking him down with the shear force of his shoulder. I heard him laugh and I retrieved the puck from the player.

Skating down the ice once again, and this time I stick handle a bit as I made my way to the offensive side. A player came at me, I passed the puck around them, dekeing them and catching the puck. Hearing people cheer me on and my team felt incredible. Especially since I'm playing at a world competition and not just in the town's pee wee or bantam league.

I head straight for the net, knowing I wasn't gonna get it because a player was coming from the right, I passed it back to Connie. I got shoved to the ground, and had slid on my butt. I still watched Connie and she shot, rounding the net with her hands, and stick, in the air. I got up and she pulled me in for a hug. I hugged her back and the boys joined us. Dean punching our shoulders lightly, knowing he'd probably knock one of us over.

We went to face off, and since I was able to play most positions, but mainly played a wing, I had taken center. The others don't do face offs, so I was called up to do it. Getting into position once again, people cheered, my team cheered, and I had to block 'em out so I could focus. It wasn't that hard actually, if it was easy to drown out Banks's voice, then it was easy to drown out this noise.

God do I hate Banks...

The puck dropped and I turned, letting the player run into me, and I manage to pass the puck out to Dean. He takes control now, and now we only needed to wait for he and Fulton to knock everyone else over, and then one of them can take their shot or pass it for one of us to do it. When a player came at Portman, he passed it to Fulton, and then Fulton to Ken, and then finally to myself. I had placed myself in front of the net, a couple feet away. 

He passed it, and just as he did, I heard from Connie. "Watch out!" Before I knew, the ice had greeted me and I lost the puck. Portman and Fulton started skating backwards as they headed to defend our zone, Connie and Ken continued. I got up, rubbing my shoulder, and then quickly got back into the game. 

I noticed the Trinidad player looking at one of his open players, who wasn't paying attention to his surroundings. I knew he was gonna get it passed to him. And that's what happened, I intercepted it, hitting the puck to the boards. I quickly turned and raced down the ice, with everyone else behind me. I caught the puck after it rebounded off the boards and faked a left and shot to the right, and scored.