Chapter one: Her Crush?!

Hello readers, I just want to say: I do not own FT, but I wish I did. But I don't, the rightful owner is Hiro Mashima! Okay, before the story I would just like to dedicate this @hartz_jessa27 becasue hartz_jessa27's story inspired me to write this anyways, I hope you'll like this story

_____________________________________________________________

~Chapter one: Her Crush?!~

Third person's POV:

It was a beautiful and sunny afternoon in Magnolia. Quiet and peaceful... well not so quiet... or peaceful...

"Oi Ice princess! What did you just call me?!"

"You heard me... Flame brain!"

Two mages, their names were none other than Natsu Dragneel who was refered to as 'Flame brain' and Gray Fullbuster who was refered as 'ice princess' by Natsu. Both male mages clashed their foreheads together and glared at each other.

"Stripper!" Natsu lit his fist on fire. "Squinty eyes!" Gray placed his right hand/fist on top of his left palm and and cold air was starting to surround his hands. "Stop it you two!" Their heads were grabbed and then smashed into each other's heads.

"Hey what was tha-" they said in a unison and stopped at the same time. "What?!" They were receiving a death glare than no other... The Mighty Titania. "E-erza!" They stuttered. "You two! Stop fghting!" Erza kicked them both. "A-aye... Sir..." They were already badly beaten up but they still managed to agree. Erza was starting to lecture the two until her attention was caught by a squeal and so was the attention of the two badly beaten up boys.

"KYAAAHH!!!!"

"What's wrong Mira-nee?!" Lisanna, sister of Mira asked, worried. Lisanna noticed her older sister was on the ground and that she was red as a tomato.

"Do you have a fever Mira-san?!" Wendy, a young and little girl asked. Mira sat up. The whole guild was surrounding them. "M-mira!" Whined a certain blonde. "Lucy! I'm so proud and happy for you! Now tell me, who is he?!~" Mira stood up and sang. "Are you alright, Mira?" Erza asked. "Oh sorry for making you worry... I was just so happy and excited for Lucy here~" She pointed at the blonde. "Eh M-mira!" Lucy whined.

The entire guild looked at Lucy and noticed that she was already a human tomato. Steam was coming out of her head and Lucy was so embarass that she couldn't even move.

"What about Lucy?" Natsu asked, popping out of nowhere. "Lucy has a date! And she also has a crush!~" The white haired and cheerful barmaid sang. The guild was silent... until they processed her words. "NANI??!! (What??!!)" The entire guild exclaimed. "Who asked you out?!" Macao and Wakaba asked in a unison. "Do we know him?!" Levy exclaimed. "Wow... Bunny girl is in love and she was even asked out on a date... Gihee..." Gajeel smirked.

"Wait! More importantly! WHAT DID YOU SAY TO THE GUY WHO ASKED YOU OUT!!!??" Erza and Mira asked in a unison. The blonde was trying her best to avoid eye contact but it was pointless because the two s-class mages were practically glaring at her. "I didn't answer him... yet..." The blonde replied quietly. But even though her voice was low, the entire guild heard it. "YET??!!"

"YOU'RE PLANNING TO ANSWER HIM?!" Some guild members exclaimed. "WAIT! WHO'S YOUR CRUSH?!" Asked someone. Then the guild members started to change the topic of their questions.

"Is he in the guild?!" Someone asked. The Fairy Tail guild continued to interrogate their blonde celestial mage but they were interrupted by an idiotic question from an idiotic person...

Natsu's POV:

For some reason I became really angry when I heard Mira say that Lucy, My Lucy, had a date with someone else and also she fell in love with someone. I really hated the topic. So I made up the most stupidest question in my mind that I can think of...

"What's a crush?" I asked, giving them my signature toothy and childish grin. The guild grew silent and looked at me with a weird look. "W-what?" I asked nervously. "A crush is a feeling, a romantic feeling, towards someone... So you could say, you're in love with that someone... Are you that stupid?" Gray said. Of course I knew that.

I really did, I just had to say that so the topic could be changed, but no avail. "A-arigatou... Gray..." I smiled nervously. He just looked at me suspicously and then he turned away then started to interoggate Lucy. "Do we know him?" Gray asked. I looked at Lucy and she was sweating. Nervous maybe...

"WHO IS YOUR CRUSH??!!" The two she-devils, Erza and Mirajane, glared at Lucy. Lucy started to cower in fear and she was slowly backing away. "Oh look at the time... HAVE TO GO!" Lucy shouted then ran as fast as she could, exiting the guild. She left a cloud of dust and us... Dumbfounded and curious. "Who is the lucky bastard that stole my blonde celetial mage's heart?!"

________________________________________________________

Done with chapter one, please leave a review so I can improve my writing. And if you liked this chapter, go ahead and vote. Sorry for grammar errors and for the short chapter....

And if possible, read hartz_jessa27's story The Secret. Its amazing! Well for me... Chapter two: A Letter