Chapter three: A Bad Day

To those who actually enjoy reading this story, I'm glad you all like it :D to all those readers, voters and commentors (if there is such a word) thank you so much!!! Just to warn most of you, this will have R-rated LANGUAGE for this chapter. Not scenes... Again, I do not own Fairy Tail, because if I did, it would be added in the Romance category and also a lot and I mean a lot and crazy shippings and pairs will appear if ever I did own it, I'm not an awesome drawer and animator like Hiro Mashima and I myself ain't japanese, anyway here is the update, I hope you'll like it :) sorry for grammar errors and spelling mistakes if there are any

______________________________________________

~Chapter three: A Bad Day~ (lets focus on Lucy first, I mean afterall, she is the main character in this story... supposedly...)

Lucy's POV: (finally!)

I ran for my dear life as the two she-devils were just glaring at me and the entire Fairy Tail guild was intterogating me.

Re-cap:

"WHO IS YOU'RE CRUSH??!!" The two she-devils, Erza and Mirajane, glared at Lucy. Lucy started to cower in fear and she was slowly backing away. "Oh look at the time... HAVE TO GO!" Lucy shouted then ran as fast as she could, exiting the guild.

Present:

God... I'm so tired. I stopped running and I was panting heavily. I looked behind me and luckily there was no one from the FT guild chasing me. "Lucky Lucy has a Lucky day!" I cheered. I normally walked to my apartment. A huge grin plastered on my face, this was the only time that I admit having an idiotic grin on my face. Why? I don't know... maybe because of... him~

I felt my grin grew bigger. I was practically skipping all the way to my apartment. I guess I was too happy, because I was receiving looks from the towns' people as if their looks were saying "crazy weirdo..." But I didn't mind so much, I was just so happy. I reached my apartment and unlocked the door and entered. I went upstairs to my room and well, it looked the same way the way I left it this morning. Nothing was touched well that was what I thought...

I notice a note on top of my desk, or on top of the book I was writing that I was supposedly to give to Levy-chan this morning, but being me, I was forgetful. I sighed. I approached my desk and had thought about it, did I really leave a note there? I tried to recall but nothing. I don't remember placing a note on top of my book... I took a good look on the note and I read "To Lucy" wonder what can it be. I was about to grab the note until I felt a cold breeze. I looked around my room and found my window open. "What the- I swear I locked that window before I left unless..." I said to myself. I hurried to the window and shut it closed. I closed the curtains and after, I dashed through my desk, checking if anything was missing. I checked my kitchen, bathroom, closet, bedroom and every possible where I could have placed something valuable.

I sighed in relief. Nothing was taken. That's good. I went near my desk and started to read the letter.

"Dear Lucy,

We still have some unfinished business, we really need to talk. And it's very important... We are leaving Magnolia soon, so I atleast wish to see you again. Lets meet up at Luck Cafe for some brunch. (A/N: I made the name of the cafe up) I will be waiting even if you won't come. I really just need to escape my annoying and arrogant partner, you know who...

From shadow..."

Third person's POV:

Meanwhile at the Fairy Tail guild...

As Mirajane finished reading the letter, silence filled the entire guild hall. Every member was in utter shock after Mira read the letter aloud. Even the two she-devils were shocked. A few minutes after, they had processed everything. Natsu and Gray were the first ones to speak up. "N-Nani..." They both say in a unison. They were soon followed by the entire guild. "LUCY WAS ACTUALLY ASKED OUT???!!!" They all exclaimed. "Didn't I tell you?" Mira asked.