Chapter six: Off-character

Minna, I edited this chapter, making it shorter. I don't want this story being so dramatic, because I just noticed that I suck at writing dramatic scenes. Yes, I only noticed now...

Dedicated to @Partypeaches, because she is one of the people who's shipping I chose who is supposedly to appear in this chapter, but is not. I will reveal the shipping in the next instead. I needed to make this chapter shorter minna, and make it a bit happy, so for those who already read what this chapter was earlier then I am sorry, because I am changing everything. Well some things...

Not only dedicated to Partypeaches but GraLu shippers as well!

___________________________

Third Person's POV:

Silence... It was the only thing that filled the air. Everyone had pale faces. They were in total shock. Even the blonde celestial mage who stood in front was shocked, but for another reason. 'They found out...' She thought. Although there was only one person whose face wasn't pale nor shocked after hearing and seeing this. Actually... She was quiet happy to know that her good friend actually received a bite mark from who knows who.

"I'm happy for you, Lucy!~" Thats right... You guessed it. The one and only, Miss Mirajane. She was practically in a meadow, filled with flowers, skipping happily as she trampled over them. Happy for her good friend... And that also added another reason why the other guild members were shocked. Lucy was speechless. Why is her best friend happy for her? She was ALMOST raped last night! At least, that's what Lucy thinks... (A/N: Lucy-san... Your over reacting... -_-")

"M-Mira..." Lucy managed to say. The pretty barmaid kept a smile on her face as she tilted her head to the right. "What is it, Lucy?" She questioned. Lucy gulped. 'What the hell is Mira so happy about?' Lucy exclaimed in her mind. "What... Are you so h-happy about...?" Lucy questioned Mira, her face didn't only she the expression of shock, but embarrassment as well. "You finally lost it..." (A/N: Minna, if you get it... That's what she lost,but for those who didn't... Just don't mind it... I guess) Mira grinned, much wider than usual. That was it, they lost it...

Everyone couldn't take it anymore, they fainted, blood think led down their noses. Lucy was at the floor, also blood coming off her nose. All her blood had just to rush onto her face, it was too much to take in, so of course... Her nose bled. Last woman standing, "MIRAJANE!!!" Lucy shouted before she fell. "It's true... You did loose it right?" Mira asked, a mischievous grin plastered on her face.

Lucy managed to get up and there she started to fume. "NO I DID NOT!!! IT'S JUST THAT THERE WERE SOME CERTAIN IDIOTS WHO CAME FROM THE GUILD MANAGED TO GIVE ME A HICKEY AND RUN OFF!!!! END OF STORY!!!!" Lucy shouted. The guild members who fainted earlier were now back on their feet. In the corner of the guild hall, all the men gathered into one table and started to glare at each other.

"Who went to Lucy's apartment last night?" Macao glared, as he strongly, banged his right hand on the wooden table, causing it to shake. Most of the men pointed to Natsu and Gray. "We sent them to check on Lucy after the party..." The other guild members said in a unison, glaring at the two. Purple lines appeared under the two's eyes, backing away, their hands up for defense. "O-Oi! We did no such thing!!!" Both Gray and Natsu defended in a unison, backing away furthermore.

Male guild members glared and looked at them suspiciously, walking their way towards them as they continued to walk backwards. "Stop telling lies... We can see right through you..." Everyone said in chorus. "WE DID NO SUCH THING!!!" Natsu and Gray exclaimed. "This is all your fault, ash brain." Gray argued. "My fault?! Isn't it yours ice brain?" Natsu countered. "How is it my fault, Charcoal?!"

"The same question to you Ice Cube!"

"Lizard!"

"Snowman!"