Chapter five: W-what's... That...?

OKAY! I GET IT! I MUST UPDATE! I said that the next update was going to be long (referring to this chapter right here) but a lot of people keep telling me to update faster, and I also wanted to update a bit... So this is sort of short... I'll make the next chapter longer... But for now, I haven't made a short chapter for a long time so now is the time...

The new shipping that I just picked out from your comments didn't appear for this chapter, but next one, I promise, It will!

Again, very very very sorry for latest updates... But expect even later updates!!! Hahaha! Anyways, like the new cover? I tried to make it really nice, but I'm no good when it comes to covers... *sigh* okay, I know you all are dying to read the update so I'll shut up now...

__________________________

Third person's POV: (still at night, a few seconds after Sting and Rogue bit Lucy)

Unknowingly in a dark, far away, alley, there stood a figure who watched everything that happened between Lucy and The Twin Dragon Slayers of Sabertooth. His supposedly black eyes had now turned red because of his anger. "How dare they??!" The man said in a low yet angry voice. "How dare they try to mark her??!! She is mine... AND MINE ALONE!" He shouted. He had quickly covered his mouth, realizing what he had said was loud and probably was heard by 'her' and the dragon slayers. He hid deeper in the dark, he took a deep breath then took a peek if it was okay.

"None of them heard it... Thats good... the day will come when you and I will meet... Lucy..."

(Time skip: next morning)

The sun shining right on her face. The celestial mage was still tucked in bed. She looked like she had a sweet dream until...

"Sting! Rogue! You perverts!" She sat up, shouting. She opened her eyes realizing it was all just a stupid and 'dirty' dream. Lucy sighed in relief. She stretched and yawned. She got off from her bed and went to her bathroom. She went to the sink and turned the faucet knob. She splashed water on her face just to wake her up, after she wiped her face with a small towel after she looked at herself at the mirror. And what she saw made her face drop. Her world, her heart had now shattered at the scene now before her.

"KYAAAAAA!!!!! IT WASNT A DREAM!!!! HOW COULD THEY???!!!" Lucy screamed at the top of her lungs. Lucy was now panicking. Recalling what had happened to her last night... Sting and Rogue... had bit her... and surely, they had left a hickey. "What if everyone (referring to the Fairy Tail guild) sees this?! They might think something happened last night... And it was them!!! But what if He finds out and thinks the same thing???!!! Holy shit! My life is ruined!" Lucy panicked. "Calm down Lucy..." She started calming down but it wasn't really effective.

'Okay... What can I do to keep this from them?! What can I do?' Lucy had thought to herself. 'I obviously can't visit the guild because if I don't go, they'll all start to worry and come here in my apartment... Then what can I- oh wait! That'll work out!" Lucy placed her fist on top of her left palm. "I'm a genius!" Lucy praised herself.

(After some time...)

"Okay... This was not expected.... GRAY!!!! MAKE IT SNOW DAMN IT!"

Meanwhile at the Fairy Tail Guild....

"Ohayo minna!" The doors flew open, there revealed a pink haired boy. (A/N obvious who it is) "Hey Natsu!" Some greeted. "Natsu-san!" A dark blue haired little girl had called out. "Ohayo Wendy!" Natsu grinned as he approached the little girl."What is it?" He asked the little dragon slayer with a wide grin. " Well you see-"

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" A voice had boomed throughout the entire hall, silencing almost everyone, wait scratch that, silencing and making everyone shake or fear... Erza, the mighty Titania herself had flinched as the voice boomed.