Part 2

General P. of V.

     Both Griphook and Sawtooth begin to softly do their best to calm the young lord; they carefully pull him into general conversations on the differences between being a lord, an heir and an heir apparent.  Between his many bloodlines, by marriages or conquest or by godparents past and present he has many rings to claim.  The Lord Potter-Black hold six titled lordships on his own, and it seems that it is possible for his cousin, Dudley Dursley may have his magical core bound as on the paperwork it did not list him as a Squib but he has been listed also as a wizard.

     Slowly, Lord Potter-Black begins to ask different questions about his titles.  He notices that he is Lord Black but his godfather, Mr. Sirsus Black is noted to be innocent.  His question about this leads to the goblins promising to look into the possible answers later in the meeting.  Then he reads his list of titles and properties he now owns; it is noted that some are well hidden or in different countries.  Griphook carefully moves around the office to refill their tea being sure to keep the pot rather warm in the meantime.  He makes sure to project peace and trust on a low but steady level.  Both goblins can see the slow changes as their wizard begins to trust the safety of this office.

     Their conversation is broken by a rapid knocking on the office door.  Griphook proceeds to open the door allowing in a red-haired wizard, a dark-haired witch, and Nailbite; who is carrying two cases of glass vials.  Nailbite introduces the witch as Madame Amila Bones; she is an official from the Magical Children Protective Division from the Ministry of Magic (M. O. M.).  He then introduces William Billusmus Weasley, known as Bill by the goblins and he is to be Lord Potter-Black's temporary Magical Guardian until Mr. Sirsus A. Black's trial pending the verdict and a clean medical review by St. Mungo's doctors.

     Nailbite proceeds to inform Lord Potter-Black that he will first need several memories from his time with the Dursley Family.  This causes a very negative reaction; it takes Griphook and Bill a good twenty minutes to calm down the young lord after several promises of safety; finally, Bill uses his wand to make a vow for not only Harry's safety but for the safety of Harry's unborn child to the surprise of Madame Bones as she has not seen the medical file.  No one is sure if it was the vow or if it is the clear flow of pure magic filled with truth that finally calms their young lord; though in the end one very upset Madame Bones leaves with the needed memories, a copy of Lord Potter-Black's medical file and a promise to have Dudley Dursley  check for blocks or potions before charging him.

     Many decisions are made in Manager Sawtooth's office that day, it takes a good portion of the day.  First; Lord Potter-Black is placed under the temporary custody of Mr. William B. Wealsey both physical and magical.  Second, all potions and blocks will be removed after the birth of his child.  Third, with Mr. Wealsey's help, he will keep and raise his child while he attends school at Hogwarts School for Magical Children.  Fourth, Mr. Wealsey shall procure a teacher of Pure Blood Etiquette and Responsibilities of equal ranking to Lord Potter-Black.  Fifth, Mr. Wealsey shall contact Lord Snape for the necessary potions to improve the health of Lord Potter-Black and child during the next several weeks; being as the due date is roughly around the last week of August.

     Given that the M.O.M. has now opened a case on the abuse Lord Potter-Black has received at the hands of his mother's family, Manager Sawtooth has asked Bill to avoid some of his family members for the safety of his ward, for the time being.  By the time their meeting has finished, it is close to six o'clock in the evening.  Thus, the manager has Bill leave to pack his belonging as Griphook creates a portkey for the London manor of the Black family.  Bill, Lord Potter-Black, and Griphook travel there meeting the single house-elf currently on staff known as Keatcher.  Under Griphook's direction, the young lord binds Keatcher renaming him as Yoda with the new contract and then Yoda shows his lord to the home's cornerstone to reset the protective wards.

     For the time being, not to mention for the safety of the new family only Lord Potter-Black, Bill, Yoda and the Gringotts goblins are allowed to enter the home without the consent of Lord Potter-Black and Bill.  Both Bill and the young lord must be in agreement for other magical signatures may be added at any later date until the young lord reaches the age of fifteen.  This long emotional day ended with Bill and Harry agreeing to do the school shopping the next day as Harry is drifting off during their light dinner.  It does not take long after entering his room for the young lord to fall asleep as he fell on to his new bed without even changing his clothing for the night.