Final Testament & Will

I, Auror James Micheal Potter, current Heir to the Ancient and Noble house of Potter do hereby declare this to be my final testament and will hereby be annulling any prior wills created by myself.

     I, First Rank Healer Lily Jane Potter nee Evans current Lady to the Noble houses of Evans, Merry-Weather, Tsang, Lattea and the Ancient and Noble house of Emerys do hereby declare this to be my final testament and will hereby be annulling any prior wills created by myself. 

     We do hereby state in good health and sound mind our final testament and will upon the seventeenth day of the month of May in the year of 1992, so mote be it. 

     Okay, first and for most, should my parents Lord and Lady Potter nor Lily's parents Mr. and Mrs. Evans be alive then the care of our son; one Harry James Potter is to first go to my best friend, one Sirius Orion Black.  Siri is his first godfather and unless Sirius is proven to be physically then mentally and magically an unfit guardian until our son's sixteenth birthday upon his coming of age ceremony.

     I do hereby name the second guardian as one Severus E. Snape, Britain's Potion Master to help raise and to be the second we want in line to take legal guardianship of our son.  O'  umm, by the way, Snape I apologize for my rather improper behavior during school.  Really, James, you should send that in a letter, just Sev I know but I want this for us; you are my best friend and my brother in all but blood and you will get to know your nephew being my closet of siblings, my only real sibling.

     I, Lily Jane Potter nee Evans, do hereby declare that Petunia Mary Dursley nee Evans and her Muggle husband Vernon Adam Dursley are not to gain custody of one Harry James Potter on multiple accounts of verbal abuse.  I would and do fear the very likelihood of them becoming violent towards a magical child or any magical being for that matter.

     Lily my love, it should be fine I dought that anyone in their right mind would consider them; after all, we have lots of godparents for him to go to first.  Now, on to the next set of godparents, these are the Heir Frank Longbottom and his wife Alice Longbottom nee Tsang to live with their son and Harry's godbrother Neville.  They are followed by our friends Mr. Theodore Tonks, his wife Andromeda Tonks nee Black and their daughter, our goddaughter Nymphadora Lillianna Tonks. 

     Should none of our four choices be able or alive to take in our heir Harry James Potter then we ask that he be placed in the care of a magical family but shall prefer that he is not blood adopted into the line, also, we would prefer it to be a family with at minimum one or more children.

     Now on to properties, my summer cottage is to go to Remus Lupine.  Sirius, you have already been added into all of the wards and by gaining guardianship of our son shall be living in the Evans-Potter cottage with him.  Harry, this is the first home your mother and I bought together, it is also the home that you were given birth to in, this is your first inheritance along with the home we wish for you to be raised in.

     Next, I give the ownership of #4 Privet Drive in Surry to my son.  Though it is being rented through a company to the Dursley family, if only for their own protection and to keep track of them.  Yes, Sev, I want you to live in the Evans-Potter Cottage, I put in a wonderful, fully stocked potions lab, even if you have to deal with Siri and Rem; I know you can for the sake of the family.

     Finally, we move on to the company and vaults jointly or individually owned.  Remus, we have set up an account that is yours; after all, it is your share from the jointly owned papermill off of the coast as this business is in the Muggle world the Ministry cannot take this income nor take the vault you share goes into.  Most of our shares shall be passed onto our son.

     Rem, I looked it all up and the goblins with magics help to state that this is legal under the current laws; therefore, start to live for those of us that are no longer living.

     Siri, no money, you already have vaults and your share of the papermill companies so help Harry and Rem spend theirs, within reason.

     Sev, I decided that two percent of the papermill shall be transferred into your name, for playing nice with the other godparents and a thank you for being there during my childhood.  Also, in my vault are my notes, ideas, books, and ingredients for potions these are to be transferred into your direct care have fun.  If possible you have knowledge that is needed cause I don't think that Rem or Siri will remember to teach Harry the PureBlood Ediquitcate and Responsibilities for the many social occasions that he may well have to deal with.

    Hey, Snape maybe with all of that you can find something to fix the Potter's hair, it seems to still be a mess even if it is grown to shoulder length.  Ouch, Lily what was that for?

     Now we move on to the three vaults that are set up for Harry.

    #1 A school vault, for the listed material, school fees including any for muggle school should he be enrolled and his school robe once he is of age.

     #2 This is for his everyday clothing along with toys or other nick-nack items limited to a set amount of five hundred galleons monthly.

     #3 This one is to be used to help pay for housing, food, or other household bills should these be needed and is limited to one-thousand galleons monthly to the guardian.

     Now my personal vault shall become available to Harry in the event that he becomes Lord of the Potter family or on his sixteenth birthday.  The other Potter vaults will be explained as needed or by my parents' wills; I suggest speaking with our goblin Grinnthroat if there are any questions.

     Now in the Evans lines, there are many vaults that shall wait until Harry reaches his majority.  My personal vault shall also, become open to my son at age sixteen with the exception of the monthly donation to St. Mungo's Hospital of three-hundred galleons in the Potter's name.

     We also state the following persons are not to take legal guardianship to our son nor should they have access to any named or unnamed vaults.

*Albus Dumbledore

*Vernon Adam Dursley

*Petunia Mary Dursley nee Evans

     All other unnamed items or funds are to be given to our son and heir Harry James Potter.  As it is to be, so mote it.

Sign off

James Micheal Potter

Lily Jane Potter nee Evans

Account Manager Grinnthroat

17th May 1992