vilifying characters

I think I speak for many of you when I say I'm sick of reading Stiles fanfictions and seeing Malia or Lydia portrayed as a bitch or a villain

Allison, Lydia, Kira, and Malia, are four badass, complex, and overall amazing female characters in Teen Wolf who don't deserve to be made out to be evil just to further your OC's romance with one of the guys.

Lydia shouldn't be made out as a raging, jealous mess when she sees the OC with Stiles because, canonically, Lydia didn't even realize that she loved Stiles until season 6A.

Allison shouldn't be portrayed that way either. You have to remember that she wasn't jealous (maybe a little, but she didn't act on it) when Kira and Scott got together, because that's just not who she is, so that's not how she would act towards an OC. The same goes for Kira.

And I understand that Malia does come off as abrasive and maybe a little possessive of Stiles, but you have to remember that it's not right to vilify a normally nice and caring character just go further your story. Your OC can get in a relationship with Stiles or Scott without getting into a cat fight w/ one of the canon female characters over the relationship.

-emma, sunshinesiwicki