Chp 4

Manan and soha bid bye to daadi and started their journey to their respective homes....nandini and soha were on the way to home when soha as always was day dreaming about manik.....she couldn't take off his charming face from her mind........his cute antics....his caring behavior......while on the other hand manan were smiling thinking about their tom and jerry fights.... nandini was very happy for soha as she now knew the Caring side of manik.....the Caring side for soha........Nandini shaked soha bcz she wasn't responding to her any questions......

N: soha soha...khaan lost ho???(irritated)

S: hayeeeee manik is so handsome......hainaa Nandini (smiling like a fool)

Nandini showed her his palm (Lanat😂😂) ✋  rolling her eyes

N: tere Shaadi hojani manik se to tune  use poojna(worship) shuruh Kar dena.......

S: wese tell me one thing manik is really Caring .....he is not like other boys naa (eyes sparkling)

At that moment the scene of him saving her from bad boys and her lips instantly curved into a smile.....

N: haan he is different (in deep voice)

S: woaah aaj Suraj(sun) kahan se nikla hai....nandini murthy Apne enemy ki tareef Kar rhi....wah wah (surprisingly)

N: mein kuch bura kaho TB masla achaw kaho TB masla....(soha's voice broke her chain of thoughts so she replied a bit annoyed)

Soha was about to say sth again (offcourse about manik 😏😏) when Nandini said

N: bs Kar ab apna maanik naama.....

Scene change

MAnik was in his office preparing for his show when suddenly nandini came in his room.....he looked upward and was lost in her beautiful eyes......she came close to him and he dreamily close his files still lost in her....Nandini touched his jawline and his breath hitched at the moment her fingers came in contact with his skin and she whispered biting his ear lobe

N: I luv u manik.......

Ma: I luv u too nandini (he raised his hand to touch Nandini and boom she disappeared.....)

MAnik came to his senses and found cabir laughing .....manik wanted to bang his head with wall bcz he knew now he was gone....cabir would tease him to death.......he and his day dreaming😑😑😑

C: manik to daadi se hi Milne gya tha naa.....r u sure buddy (suppressing his laugh)

Manik threw the paper weight at cabir which he escaped efficiently.....

C: achaw wo mein is liye Aya tha ke Raat ko navya ne dinner pe bulaya hai thje

Ma: hayeee mere behn navya kitni ache hai wo aur aik to hai 😏😏😏....agar navya tere biwi naa hoti naa I swear mein kab Ka thje chor chuka hota.......

C: aur mein to idhar tere deedar ke liye mar rha hota hn na.....bhaar mein jaa to .....dinner wala plan cancel (irritated throwing things at him)

Ma: areee cabir Mera Bhai mein to aise hi keh rha tha ....Yaar to Tu Jaan hai na apni(buttering )

Cabir rolled his eyes thinking ye insaan khane ke liye kuch bhi Kar skta hai😐😐😐

Murthy mansion

N: yaaar maa aap ko bhi mere liye whi larka pasand Karna tha (throwing herself on couch....she was annoyed at her mother for sending her to meet a guy for her marraige)