Chp 25

Cabir was about to exit from manik's room when nandini called him....listening nandini's voice he turned towards her when nandini said

N: cabir wapis ate hue plzz orange juice le ao ge

C: yeah sure and u dont need to be so formal (he passed her a smile but manik interrupted them saying)

Ma: but nandini i dont wanña drink juice now (he said thinking that nandini was asking for juice for him)

N: tmhe kisne kha ke ye tmhare liye hai...ye to mene apne liye kha (she replied in a way which made cabir so laughed and manik opened his mouth wide......he rubbed his forehead sheepishly trying to overcome the embarrassment he was facing)

Cabir was laughing at manik when he said in irritated tone

Ma: chal ab nikal yahan se.....koi kaam nhi hai thje (he lashed out at cabir who supressed his smile and went from there)

Looking at nandini he said irritatedly

Ma: mene socha tha hospital mein hn mere bv mere khidmat kare ge....kuch importance mile ge but tmhe to apne juices ki fikar pare hai (rolling his eyes..he looked away from her while she supressed her laugh seeing his husband looking super cute even in anger)

N: tm naraz horhe.....(looking at him while controlling her laughter with great difficulty)

Ma: huh

N: tmhe juice peena tha to bta dete is trah acting karne ki to koi zaroorat nhi thi

Ma: NANDINI....tmmmm (he said pointing his finger at her in warning tone)

N: bht sweet hn haina (mischeviously)

Ma: shutup (😑😑😑)

Hearing him she started laughing uncontrollably while putting her hands on her stomach......

Ma: i hate u

N: i luv u too (she said in b/w her laughter not realizing what she had just uttered as it was her habit to reply rishabh in this way......)
  .....manik immediately turned his head towards her and the time stopped for him.......finally she said those words his heart exclaimed in happiness.....nandini not getting any answer from him stopped her laughing session and looked at him)

Ma: kia kha tmne (he asked wanting her to say those words again)

N: ummmmm...kia kha mene...kuch bhi to nhi (she stuttered looking here and there)

Ma: kia kha tha tmne...bolo (he said in dominating tone while pulling her closer to himself and as a result she fell on him)

N: manikkk (she said in low tone)

Ma: aaj mein aise nhi jaane dnga tmhe (fixing his piercing gaze at her face he asked in firm tone)

N: i luv u (accepting her defeat she spilled those words shyly)

Ma: i luv u too (he said pulling her more closer and removed hair strands from her face while she shivered at his touch but still stayed rooted at her place)

Moving closer he planted a kiss on her forehead and she clutched hem of her shirt tightly......

Ma: i was dying to hear these words from u (he confessed looking straight in her eyes) thnku for trusting me...thnku for giving me a chance (his words depicting the purity of his emotions)