Chp 5

Daadi looked at him.....his hands caressing her's.....

Ga: to us se Shi mein Shaadi nhi kare ga agar mein mana kar do to (investigating mode on)

Ma: jee daadi (looking away from daadi as he didn't want daadi to look at his sad face......)

Ga: do u really luv her (questioning)

He looked at daadi wincing .....*why is she digging the matter.....I don't wanna talk about it *he thought

Ma: daadi warna mene ye Sab kyon khna tha.....

Ga: piyaar ke liye to aaj kal ke bache Apne maa baap tak to chor dete..mein to phir daadi hn......Tera kesa piyaar hai(wondering)

Ma: aap mere maa Baap se bhi barh ke Hain.......mein Jo Marzi hn ehsaan faramosh (ungrateful) nhi ke week ki muhabbat ke liye aap ki 25 saal ki mehnat ko bhula dn (placing his head on her lap)......wese bhi mein aap ke bghar nhi reh skta.......agar Mene Shaadi Kar bhi le Nandini se app ki Marzi ke bghar to mein Kush nhi reh sko ga.......I luv u maa (looking at her)....aap Jo bhi faisla (decision) Karo ge mjhe manzoor hai ........

Daadi had tears in her eyes.....she never thought manik to be so obedient...he always acted careless.....he never expressed his luv bcz he was not good at it but when he was expressing it he was giving shock to daadi........never in her life ever she thought to be in such situation where she had to choose one... MANIK or SOHA........at first after listening to manik she thought to make him marry to soha at any cost.....but after listening to his heart...*he decided to sacrifice his love for daadi bcz he couldn't make her angry*she thought.....Aise aulaad khan milti hai (she thought adoring him)..she didn't want to loose such type of son....she knew he would never complain but she didn't want to loose the cheerful manik.......when he was giving so much respect to her then she should also respect his views.......

Ga: chal phir mein jese kaho ge wese hi Kare ga na to (naughty way)

Ma: hmmmmm (holding her arm affectionately) ...then he lifted his head from her lap and said "Jo ap kaho ge wese hi Karo ga".......

Ga: chal phir ajaye agle week Tera rishta leke jaana Mene (hitting his forehead affectionately)....

MAnik just nodded thinking that she was talking about maha's (manik soha) wedding

Ga: waise mere bahu fashion designer hoge to mjhe bhi modern bna de ge (showing off)

Ma: daadi soha fashion designer nhi (confused)

Ga: Nandini to hai na (smiling caressing his hair)

Ma: daadi sachi mein (his eyes sparking )

Ga: thje mein itni Hitler lgti ke mein tere kushian cheen (snatch) ln ge (faking sadness)

Ga: to tu mere Jaan hai Manu.....thje Kia lgta ke to mere liye Apne pasand ko chor skta to mein tere liye tere pasand ki larki nhi la skti.....mere liye tere kushi zayada important hai....soha naraz hoge lekin wo smjhdar hai smjh Jaye ge......(cupping his face and placing kiss on his temple)

Ma: u r best daadi I luv u (jumping at his place hugging her )

Ga: chal bs Kar Apne buttering.....khana tyaar karwate mein wese bhi ab Tera kaam hogya ab thje jaana Hoga (getting up)

MAnik just scratched his head in embarrassment saying u know me very well

Daadi twisted his ear saying mjhe pta tha to daadi ke liye kab ataa while manik hugged her saying app ke ilawa Jaana khan hai.....ap hi to ho