Dr.Cullen

{Carlisle POV}

It's just a normal day for me here in Forks hospital. Pasients. Paperwork. More paperwork. The usual for me. And it's not like I can just phone the family and chat with them. So all I do is do more paperwork.

When I heard a knock on the door I told the person to come in and a nurse stepped in. "Dr.Cullen there a pasient that needs attending to. If I'm correct her name is Roune Swan, 1 of Chief Swan's daughters. A van almost hit her sister and her but she seemed to move her sister out the way while 2 of your kids saved them. So if you-" 1 of the Chef's daughters? Maybe it's her... I get to see her again. This time actually speak to her. And I just found her name! Wait, she must be hurt! I need to go. "I'll take a look right now." I say to the nurse and she hands me a chart that says Whats wrong and has Roune Swan on top of it.

Walking out my office I step into a empty elevator and make sure everything is correct, my hair and clothing. I was kind of nervous and excited at the same time, I felt like a teenager again and if my heart could beat it would have skipped a thousand at the thought of seeing her again.

When I got out I looked for Room 337 with ease. I didn't want to seem suspicious or anything. Finding the room I walk in.

"I heard the Chief's daughters were here" I say as I walk toward Charlie and Roune and when I see she sees me I smile, walking right past the boy sitting on the bed that must have been the driver of the van that almost hit my Roune and Bella.

"Dr.Cullen." Charlie says as I walk past him and in front of Roune. Roune seems to have a slight blush on her face as she looks at me. And when our eyes met, I couldn't help but feel a connection between us.

"Roune Swan..." I say breaking our eye contact as I look at her chart. Well I wasn't really looking at her chart really, I was making as if. I already knew what happened, I read everything in the elevator.

"Roune, it seems you took quite a spill, how you feel?" I ask not once looking at her as I put down the chart. Finally looking at her again I take out my Light pen and ask her to look at my finger while I tested to see if there was any concussions, which to my to my happiness there weren't.

"You might experience some postromatic stress or disorientation, but your Vitals are good." I say as I finish examining Roune. I was so nervous, her eyes seemed to shine in the light of my Light pen.

I had to get a grip of myself, I couldn't slip up now, it's not like me to slip up. Not even a bit. Briefly giving Charlie a quick glance I say "No signs of head trauma" I then look back at Roune and with a small smile on my face and lean forward slightly. "I think you'd be just fine." And when I realised what I was doing I went back to my normal position.

"I'm so sorry Roune I wa-" the boy that must have been driving the truck got cut off with Charlie closing the curtain, looking a bit too annoyed. I smiled a little at that and took the chart in my hands again and started writing on it and it was then, that I heard Roune's voice for first time.

"You know it would have been a whole lot worst if Alice and Emmett weren't there to get Bella out the way." So it was Alice and Emmett that save my Roune and her sister, I just hope they hadn't exposed us, though I'm sure Alice wouldn't have allowed that.

"Alice and Emmett? They your kids?" Charlie asks me, I just look up at her and then back at the chart that I was writing on as she continued. "Yeah, I mean they got to us so fast, I didn't even see then nearby" she finished, making me wonder now if they had revealed anything! But when I looked up at Roune she seemed to be looking at me with something strange in her eyes. So letting our eyes make contact again I started speaking again.