Paper cut

A/N thank you to all that has been reading my story you all are amazing. Thank you. The picture about is the note that Carlisle made for Roune. Hope you enjoy. Here is     chapter 7: Paper cut

~~Roune's POV~~

When I got home from the hospital, I couldn't help but think of him. Carlisle. It's a beautiful name and I love the meaning as much as it. His name matches him so well, and the way I know him, his name described him. Kind,caring, charming...handsome. Taking off my jacket, that was all I could think about. When I too my phone out my pocket, my finger sliced on a piece of paper inside it. So taking the paper out I opened it and a small paper fell out and onto the floor. When I bent down to pick it up, I saw a small amount of blood coming form the paper cut on my index finger, it wasn't that sore, but it hurt a bit , like my heart when I left the hospital room where I officially met Carlisle. The name seemed to roll of my tongue so beautifully.

When I picked up the paper that fell on the floor and opened it, I couldn't serpress the smile that was threatening to come across my face.

Call me later 😉
091 *** ****
CC

Smiling, I lean against the counter and look at the small note in my hands. His one interesting man that I can tell and he seems so young...yet he has 6 adopted kids. That's a lot for a good young looking man like himself...'ok I have to stop it right there, he was totally outta my league, yet you still fancy the man shut up stupid mind! Admit it, you have fallen for him from day one when your eyes only met.' Having arguments with my mind saw something I did a lot now a days. Strange. I know, but most of the time it was correct. And I said most of the time,not all.

All of a sudden someone pulled the small piece of paper out my hand and jumped onto the couch. Looking over to who stole my note, I should have known long ago, my twin sister, Bella flippin Swan.

"Aaaaw who's CC? Got a boyfriend already Rou? Ooh maybe I'll phone to find o-" Oh no she wasn't! Before I could even get to the paper she jumped onto the table and lost balance and feel off onto her small little butt. So I used that chance and took the paper right outta her hands. I then tucked it into my pocket and sat on the table watching her give an evil grin that ment she was gonna get that number and find out herself if I don't tell her.

"So who's the guy? Is he hot?" She kept asking. I didn't know if I could tell her about him. Just now she acts like me and takes him from me. Heck I sound as if I'm dating him! When I looked at Bella, she had that puppy eyes again, it was so ugly I had to tell her just so she could stop embarrassing herself.

"Fine, his name is Carlisle, yes his hot and he had the most beautiful honey gold orbs, with blonde hair...it was the guy that we- I saw yesterday with that group of kids." I said, just thinking of him made me feel butterflies in my stomach. Bella all of a sudden went silent, when she goes silent it's something serious.

"Are you talking about at the Airport? Dr. Cullen? E-Emmett and Alice's foster father?" She asked finally speaking after what seemed like...30 seconds. I forgot she knows about his Adopted kids. Edward, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, Junior and Emmett. Emmett...Bella seemed to have stuttered with his name, if you ask me it's not that hard of a name or say. It's like Em-Et. Wait...is there a chance that she maybe...likes Emmett? It so I got a chance to get revenge for when we were younger.

"Yeah. You know I bet Emmett is as charming as his foster father, you know. He seemed a bit...into you in class when I said I was you." I said with a smile on my face as I saw her go as bit red. I then got up and walked to my room and phoned Carlisle.

I couldn't believe it, but I missed him already...I mean yeah I've just met the guy and all, but there was just something about him that attracted me to him so much. Maybe it was his Honey gold eyes that first attracted me, or the saw his eyes light up when he smiles. Or even the way he smells. Oh god its definitely the way he smells. He smells of forest pines.

I was Brough out my thoughts and daydreams when I heard an angel like voice speak. (A/N The words in Bold is Carlisle speaking on the phone whole the normal is Roune)

"Hello?"

"Oh Um, hey Carlisle, it's me Roune." I said with a nervous tone in my voice. I've never been so nervous to speak to a male before,it's was kinda strange...and scary.

"Oh Roune, hi how you feeling?" It was almost like I could feel his smile though his words. It was so adorable.

"Better now that I'm speaking to you..." I know, I'm a cheesy person, but what's so bad with flirting a little with the guy. Heck I even  got a chuckle from him. His chuckle seemed so...husky.

"I'm glad. Seeing you today kind of made my day." I could see this was just his idea if light flirting, so I wanted to make things more fun for the both of us. So I had an idea.

"Kind of? I'm hurt Carl." I say sounding a bit sad and heart broken. I laughed a bit when I heard him laugh a bit and the phone shift.

"You made my week. How's that? And it's only the truth. Even though I've known you for...2 days."  Now that seemed way better. After that we spoke for about 2 hours none stop, looking over at my digital clock I saw it was 23:39 it was pretty late and I was a bit tired, but I didn't want to stop speaking to Carlisle. He was so funny and charming. Charming yet still a gentleman over the phone. 

"I see it's getting a bit late now,you should get your rest, I don't want Charlie finding out you still awake. And the reason for it." Carlisle said over the phone in a voice that calmed me down and made me want to fall asleep to his voice and his voice only. Not even to my music. To his voice, it was like my own type of music.

Letting out a yawn I started to fall asleep before letting out a soft but audible good night to Carlisle.

"Goodnight Roune. Sweet dreams."

And with that the phone went off and I fell asleep with a smile on my face after hearing his sweet honey coated voice.