New Kid

~Roune POV~

It's been a rough 2 months since I saw Carlisle, we've been calling each other everyday at night. But I felt just hearing his voice wasn't enough, I needed to see him, to see his Honey gold eyes again and not just his honey coated angel like voice. I missed him. I know only met him once in the hospital, but that little time I got to know him, it was enough to make me fall for him. 

I've been thinking of him none stop, in class, at home, in lunch breaks...I can't stop thinking of him, everything I even do I seem to ask myself would he do it that way or that way.

While thinking of Carlisle, I didn't even realise I had walked into someone and had fallen backwards onto my butt and when u looked up and took my earphones out my eyes I saw a familiar pixie faced girl. "Oh I'm so sorry, Roune." The girl said as she helped me up from the ground. I just laughed and looked at her.

"It's OK I wasn't looking where I was walking. I had a lot on my mind and got carried away." I said as I started walking with her to class, I didn't even notice Jasper was with us till he spoke. "I'm guessing a guy was on your mind?" Looking up at him I shot him at glare and we all laughed. Even though I think he knew he was right.

"Funny Jasper, so what class you got?" I ask only to receive a smirk From Jasper, meaning he was up to something. "More than you." It took me a second before I caught on, so I leaned over behind Alice and tried to hit Jasper playfully but he was too fast.

The Cullens and i have been hanging out now for the past 2 months, thanks to Alice that pulled me and Bella away from our group making them our new friend group. Alice and I get along extremely well, Jasper and I like to joke around but he mainly keeps his distants for some reason, Edward and I seem to be good friends, always having the same ideas and 1 thing that I love and find funny the most is about us, is that we tend to say the same stuff at the same time or he just says what I just thought, which u found cool cos it made me feel he could read my mind almost. Then there's me and Rosalie, we don't get along that we'll- scratch that- we don't get along at all, she's always got these bitchy comments, but I'm sure she will come around because now a days I seem to notice her trying to speak to me, just don't let her speak to Bella, poor Bella is scared of her. Then there's me and Emmett, we cool and all but I think he had a thing for Bella, but other than that we get along quiet well. Oh and let's not forget about Junior, all he likes to do is flirt with Me and Bella, apparently he only told the girls at our school his girlfriend is at another school is to avoid them from swirling around him like with his older brother. The Cullens are the only people that know who is who between Bella and I. Not even our teachers.

"Alpha Maths. I believe so are you." I totally forgot what I had, if it weren't for him, I would have gone to Art. I laughed at that thought, me going to art when I wasn't ment to.

"Hey do you want to come over this afternoon? Please we having a game night and it would be awesome if you and Bella could come." Alice asked as we stopped at the Study Hall. I couldn't help but laugh at how desperate she was for us to be there, but then again, I do actually want to go, it's been long since Bella and I had and game night and it'd be good if she got that energy out a bit, she's way too hyper. Her and Alice.

"Carlisle will be there." Jasper said in a teas tone. How did he know about me liking Carlisle? No, he must have just guessed...but how? I heard a chuckle from Jasper and glared at him.

"Sure." I said, my heart was beating at an incredible speed now. I was going to see Carlisle again. I couldn't wait. Wait what was I gonna wear...Bella and I normally ware the same stuff. No, I'm gonna change that tonight. Or maybe we could make it fun for Emmett and Carlisle. I mean we all know Emmett likes Bella and she likes him, but then again I don't want my sister near my Carlisle.  Wait MY Carlisle. I like the sound of that.