Unhuman Mate: part 1

{Carlisle POV}

As I got Bella and Roune into the lounge with the family and I, I felt so nervous. I mean Emmett and I were the most worried. We had to be extremely careful around the two girls now if we told them so that they don't get hurt or anything or that we don't scare them. Emmett had to be especially careful with his strength, Jasper had to be careful with his control over people's emotions, 'cause just imagine one of them are angry at school or something and he calms them down from nowhere, it would bring suspensions, then there's Edward and his mind reading, he seems to read Roune's mind quiet a bit as far as I know, soon enough Roune or Bella will question about it and put pieces if information together and realise what we are, that wouldn't be good cos then we would have to explain why we didn't tell them about this and they might leave us. Something we want to avoid, yes i know it sounds selfish, but we had to keep them with us, they our Mates, but then again if they are our mates they wouldn't leave us, it would be too painful for them and us and one way or another we will see each other again. Dangerous or not. Then there was Alice, Alice seemed to know everything before it happened due to her Visions, but Alice is alright, she's gonna be best friends with the girls so they wouldn't really get hurt cos she would prevent it from happening. With me...well I was normal, I just had to careful with revealing my history with Roune too much, she already saw my 14th birthday gift that was made in 1766 and guessed it was made in 1760's, she even knew the meaning of my name. My name isn't used in today's time that must so there i have brought some suspension to myself and she knows my first name. No one does.

Looking around I noticed Edward look at me with an questioned look on his face, I wonder who's mind he read now, he couldn't have read mine could he? I mean I've put up an barrier around my thoughts, yes it's actually possible if you concentrate very carefully, you can actually put one up. Surprisingly enough I didn't know that till 2 weeks ago when I was reading a book my father used to have, when I became Vampire, I took a few of his books, to know more about myself and what I've become. That book was amazing, it gave all the different types of Vampires, it's power, etc. It even had of Werewolves and about its Imprints and abilities. I found it fascinating, even though I've seen all these things through out my life as a vampire and even human. Frequently I would go on hunts with my father while my older brother went on his own hunt down evil, I couldn't go on my own yet seeming as I was only 15 at the age, when my father allowed me to start hunting on my own for Supernatural things I was 17-18 years old. I was more talented than my brother at hunting that's why he could only start hunting alone at the age of 20, our youngest brother joined us very soon after his 14th birthday. Father allowed him to go with our older brother alone at the age 17, and that's when they both died, well that's what we thought, we thought they were dead, killed by either Vampire or Wolf, not long after that, about 4 years, I was turned by an unknown Vampire and hated myself with what I'd become. But that was all till I fed on an animal and accepted my new life, after that I studied and became a splendid doctor and when I moved to Italy, I came across a covan, Voltori and I found that-

"Carl, you okay?" I was brought out my thought by the angel like voice of my Mate. I must have worried her with my spacing out so much. It's the 2nd time now that I have gotten lost in my memories of my past life. Its better to not make it a habit, I don't want anyone noticing and questioning me about it, especially Edward, who can easily find out about my past if I think about it.

"Yeah I'm okay, sweetheart." I said while looking at those even more blue eyes of hers, I then looked at the family, their expressions were normal, like I wasn't about to tell Bella and Roune that we were vampires.

Letting out a small sigh, I turned to the girls, Bella was sitting next to Emmett while Roune sat next to me. I'm sure she could sense I was having a bit of trouble and started rubbing my back a bit. I had to admit, it was soothing.

I was ready now, as the father of this family, I had to tell them, not Alice or Emmett. Me. If anything, I think this is the hardest thing I've had to do all my life, because they'd either accept us and stay with Emmett and I,  or they will leave and we would lose our Mates for eternity. It was a hard decision and The thing us, we all just started going out. A wave of calmness and support came over me like a warm blanket and I gave a smile to Jasper, this was his doing.

"Okay, I called the 2 of you here cos I got something to tell you," I said, I was actually hesitating, I was nervous and by the looks of things, everyone else was too. I can do this. I told myself over and over again. If I didn't, not only will my family be safe, but we would have to tell them soon. It was now or never, I told myself.

"We...going snow boarding soon due to the snow, we'll be gone for a few days. Would you 2 like to come with us?"