Trip down memory lane

"That was amazing! Did you see how Bella and Roune were head to head! They even beat Me and Junior." Emmett praised the two girls sitting on the couch. Putting my arm at the back of the chair that Roune was seating on, I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. My lips were cold against her warm temple, sending a shiver down her spin and a blush to her cheeks.

"Looks to me they are keeper, right Emmett, Carlisle?" Jasper said while smirking at the 2 of us oldish our girlfriends. Roune made me feel alive tonight. I haven't felt like that since...Esme died, but the kids would often tell me she would have wanted me to be happy and not to be down, so I am. I'm happy now, now that I have my mate in my arms, but if she had known what I and my family were, I'm sure her and Bella wouldn't be with us in mine and Emmett's arms. But time will come when I tell her, and when I do I'll do what she wants, if she wants to stay with me, then thats great, but if she wants to leave me, no matter how hard it will be for us...I will respect her and stay away from her. Till then I will treasure my time with her.

"Hell yeah!" Emmett said as he gave Bella a kiss. I was glad my son was happy with his mate, human or not. His been searching for her all his life, well Vampire life. So I'm happy for him.

"Yes." I said while looking over into Roune's brown eyes that seem to now showed a light shade of blue behind the brown. It was weird, her beautiful. Nothing I'd ever seem before.

"I don't think you've had a tour of the house yet have you?" I asked her while still looking into her eyes. "Nope she hasn't yet." Edward says out of nowhere. It was obvious to me now that he had been in our minds again, like Roune's just a moment ago. I was gonna get him back for this later. Standing up from my spot on the love couch next to Roune, I held out my hand for her to take.

"Well then, I think it's time we give you one then." I say, flashing her my famous smile. I love how her eyes seem to go a bit blue whenever she looks at me, I wonder why, I've seen nothing like it before aside from with twins that were cursed. That's it! They must be cursed twins, my guess Roune was cursed. I'd just have to find out later. I was brought out my thoughts as a felt a hand be placed inside mine. Looking at the hand that was in mine, when I closed it, it fitted perfectly into mine. Pulling her up, I pulled her to me as we started walking towards the stairs. Hand in hand.

"So tell me about your childhood. How you became such a great racer." I said while taking her upstairs to the room board game room. It was a room just above the gaming room. I heard a soft giggle from next to me, it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever heard. It was like an angel came down for me.

"Well, Bella and I weren't ordinary twins, we never were actually identical twins in the beginning till one of us got cursed, everyone couldn't tell us apart so we had fun with that and mixed each other up, we were like 1 person split into 2. Though I wasn't the naughty one of the 2. I was the good girl that was mistaken always as the troublemaker. When we would go our father, we would occasionally play video games by his place if it was rainy outside or too cold." She stopped at turned to me to make a point. "Which it always was." We both laughed and stood in front of a room door as my beautiful mate kept speaking.

"So as we got older we got better and better at racing till we beat my dad one day, making us the best racers in the house. And even if Charlie couldn't tell who was who between us, he still praised us." She said with a laugh. Her laugh was something I could record and listen to all say, it put me at peace.

"Well in this house, you've just made yourselves the best too. Emmett and Junior used to be the best till you and Bella came along, Bella seems to make Emmett really happy, his normally a cocky, hyper,happy kid, but with her around I see his happier than ever and actually not cocky." I said while leaning against the wall with my arms crossed over my chest.