Chapter 1

After all of the boxes had been moved you walked into the bathroom to have a shower and you noticed a mirror. 'Weird. That wasn't there before' you thought. You walked towards the mirror. "Was this Adah's mirror?" You asked yourself out loud. You stared at your reflection. You were pale and had bags under your eyes. "Well I best have that shower now." You said. Yo walked to one of the boxes to get a towel but you failed to notice someone in the mirror. More likely the figure was crawling out of it and leaving the bathroom.

After your shower you changed into your comfy pjs. You climbed into bed and fell to sleep unaware of someone watching you...

You woke to a loud thud. You shot up in bed and looked around. Nothing. You took a deep breath and lay back in bed. You heard the creaking of your bedroom door. Then it abruptly shut. You his your face under your blanket and held your breath. You heard slow footsteps and light breathing. You looked and saw the eyes of a man. You gasped and sat up. "I heard about you... You know Adah." He said in a low voice. "She's my sister..." He raised his claw. "I knew her. I was the first person to meet her." You looked at him nervous of what he was going to do. "I wanted to kill her... But she just wanted to be my friend. She summoned me because she wanted a friend." He explained. "She never had any friends from what she told me. She was very strange." He said. He sat down on your bed. She rested his hook and his other hand on the bed. "Why shouldn't I kill you? Your trespassing in her home." He glared at you. "I'm her little (brother/sister). You said to him. "I guess that's my only reason for keeping you alive." He glared at you. "You have some shoes to fill kid. Your sister was a great person. Even before she... Vanished." He said looking away from you. "Vanished?" You said to him. "You really know nothing about her. Do you?" He glared at you. You shook your head. "Nobody told me I had a sister I only knew this morning." You said truthfully. "Well one day. She grabbed the keys to her car... And left. Took nothing else with her. She just left." He said. "Do you know why?" You asked eager to know. "Don't know. But there might be someone who does. He's rather a shy boy. Rather different too... Probably why your sister loved him so dearly." He said. He stood up his feet hitting the wooden floor with a thud. "Get some rest kid." He said. He was about to leave when you stopped him. "Wait!" You called out to him. "What?" He turned. "Who are you?" You asked him. He smirked and raised his claw. "They call me Candyman." He said. You blinked in confusion about why he was called Candyman. When you blinked he vanished.

My sister... Is missing??