Chapter 3

You were woken in the new environment by a strong hand. You opened your eyes and looked at the hand. Norman's hand rested in your arm. You look up to see normal but not like before. Something felt odd about him now. Like he was a new person. "You want to know about your sister? Follow me." An old woman's voice escaped his mouth. You knew this wasn't Norman but an entirely different person. You quickly got out of bed and put your shoes on as this person left the room and walked towards the large house. "Wh-where's Norman?" You asked nervously. "He's sleeping right now. I know you want answers and I know you want them as soon as you can. So I'll tell you everything Norman and I know. Then when day rises you best be gone and hope I don't catch you." You gulped as you both walked up the stairs to the home. When you and the women got to the door you couldn't help but want to know who she was. "Who.. Who are you if you don't mind me asking." You said to her. "I'm Norma. Norman's mother." She said and you both walked inside.

The house was spacious but at the same time cozy. It was quite a large house for Norman and his mother. She guided you into the livening room where the fireplace was lit with a calming flame sitting within the fireplace. "Sit down." You did as you were told and you sat on an old armchair and she sat on the one opposite you. "So what exactly do you know about your sister currently?" She asked. "I know her name is Adah, she went missing, I found out she was friends with candyman... And norman fell in love with her. That's all I know so far." You said ending the sentence off quietly. She looked towards a few photographs that rested on the fireplace and smiled. "They planned to get married you know. Everyone was so thrilled that they were going to get married... Well not everyone. There were a few people who didn't want her to get married to Norman. He faced so much backlash from them... But Adah always seemed to cheer him up after such a horrible day. I was happy that mys son was going to marry someone who would cheer him up after a bad day and she always tried her hardest to help him with the motel when she had other work to do. She was dedicated to him. Trying to be the best for him." You looked at the photo on the fireplace which was a picture of Norman and a lady which appeared to be Adah. Norman was blushing and smiled brightly  as Adah kissed Normans cheek. "He loved her to the ends of the earth and would do anything for her as she would do anything for him." Norma added. "Do you know why she went missing?" Norma posture had changed a little. She leaned into the chair for comfort and her face held confusion of sorts. "I remember her saying she had to go for some reason. She didn't say what. But she didn't say what for." Norma said. "About the people who weren't happy with the relationship... Can I ask who they were?" You said to her. "There was Billy Loomis, Candyman and the owner of the apartment complex Jack Torrance. She'd always come to me or to her friend Hannibal Lecter for some sort of reassurance that she is choosing the right choice to be here and to love Norman." You look out the window to see the sun rising. "Get to your room Quickly Norman will wake up soon." She said you stood up. "(Y/N)?" You turned to her before you left the house. "Please find out what happened to your sister. For Norman." You nodded and smiled "of course." Then you closed the door and ran to your room you were staying at.