Chapter 2

You awoke with determination within you. Speaking with Candyman and knowing a little more about your sister filled you with want. You wanted to know more. You wanted to know who this 'shy boy' was and what his relationship with Adah was. Maybe he knew why she disappeared. You decided you should consult Aya about this mystery shy person. You got changed and walked into the living room. You noticed your boxes and sighed. You'll sort that later.

You walked downstairs and saw Aya with a smile on her face and head in a book. "Hey Aya. Can you help me?" You asked her walking to the desk. She put the book down and flashed an innocent smile. "What do you need help with?" She asked. "Well I wanna know where the nearest town is." You said. "Well it's quite a drive but everyone usually gives me a list and some money and I get the food delivered here." She said to you. "And I need your help looking for someone." She raised a brow. "Well I was speaking with one of the residents here and he mentioned a 'shy boy'" you said. Her expression changed. "Who was you speaking to?" She asked. "Candyman." Her face turned pale. Well it was already pale but it went paler. "C-C-Candyman?! Y-You were talking with h-him?!" She said. Her body was shaking in fear. "Yeah. Are you ok?" You asked. She nodded but you could tell she was lying but chose not to say anything. "I-I think I know who he was on about." She said. She took a breath and pointed to the bates motel. "You might wanna defend yourself there... His mother is a bit... Nutty. But don't say anything bad about his mother. He wouldn't accept that at all. In fact she would probably chase you down and kill you." She said. "I'm too scared to meet Norman and his mother because I'm terrified of his mother." She put her hands on her book. "The best way your gonna talk with him is if you stay the night. But there is a high chance of you being killed there. Here's some money so you can stay for the night. Explain to him who oh are and that you are related to Adah and he might open up to you." She explained as she dug into her pocket and some money out. "Use my money." She said. You nodded. "Thank you. I'll try not to get killed." You said to her. "Wait. Before you go. Have this." She pulled out of another pocket a old heart necklace with a 'N' engraved in it "it was hers. He has the other half." She said. You nodded and took the necklace and money and ran out. She giggled and opened her book. "Such a cutie." She said to herself.

You gulped and walked towards the motel. You noticed a large house not far from the motel. You waited outside then crashing was heard inside the large home. A tall man ran down the steps of the large home towards the motel. He wore a brown jacket with a white shirt. He wore fine tailored trousers and some simple shoes. He had brown hair brushed fine. He had a calm aura around him. "H-hello. W-welcome lets go to the reception." He said and you walked behind him. "S-so how l-long were you planning to stay?" He asked. "Just for the night." You said to him. "I-I noticed you rolled up into the apartment block yesterday." He said as he went behind the desk. He passed you the registration book and you signed the details. "Yes I do live there. I live in room 297." He seemed to stiffen. "It was my sister room. Maybe you know her. Her names Adah." He gulped and closed his hands tightly. "Y-yes I do know h-her." He said to you. "I'm just trying to fill in the gaps with her life and her relationships with the residents around here." You explained. He raised a brow. "My mother didn't tell me about her until I finished university and moved here." You said. "W-well I'll be happy t-to tell you about h-her." He said. He opened a hatch that blocked off custom roars from going past and both walked into the office. "M-me and Adah... W-we were a-a couple." He said red faced. "I'm guessing that you two were very happy together." You said smiling to him. He smiled happy that you did not judge him about dating your sister. "V-very. Mother liked her too. M-mother doesn't like many people." He said as he looked at the home with a light that was left on. "S-she liked m-mother." He said as he kept looking at his home. "So you and your mother run this place?" You ask as you look around. He nodded. "A-Adah would h-help when she c-could.

Flashback
He was looking though the registration book of all the guests that had stayed in the motel until he heard the ring of the bell that rested upon the door. He looked to see a pair of violet eyes looking back at him. The woman wore a black long black trench coat with a while t shirt and black skinny jeans with black trainers. Her hair was a silver colour and long wavy blonde hair. Her hair shaped around her pale face and her lipstick was a bright red. "Hello. I would like to stay here for a week please." She said her voice soft and kind. She was beautiful in his eyes. His mother wasn't so impressed with her and didn't trust her.

Flashback over

"So that's how you met." You said to him as he drank his tea. "Yes. S-she loved my taxidermy. S-she also loved h-how I cared for m-my mother so much a-and didn't find it strange t-that she lives with m-me." He said with happiness in his eyes. You could tell the mere thought of her being within his loving reach made him smile but there was a layer of sadness covering him from his happiness. "S-she's m-missing now... G-go pick a r-room please. I-I want to be alone." He said as tears escaped the corners of his eyes. You nodded and left the room to pick a key. "Room 1 will be fine." Then you left the office and into your room. You felt bad for bringing up Adah in front of a guy who was madly in love with her and still loves her but at least you know she had some happiness in her left and that happiness was at the bates motel.

But what puzzled you is. If she had such a wonderful life here... Why did she move to the apartments across the street then vanish?