Chapter 78- Give us a minute

"Come in!!"

I walk into the room and they all look up at me.
"Hi Austin!"
"What's up?"

I walk over and sit down next to Talia and take her hand in mine.
"We'll give you two a minute!" My cousins say then walk out of the room.

I tell her about how I heard everything she just said and that it was almost the exact same thing that I would have said. After I tell her a bunch of things in her ear and I stop, she turns to look at me.
"You're my one and only Talia, I'll always love you." I say looking into her eyes.

After I said all of that, I can see that Talia's eyes are kind of watery.
"I love you too Austin, forever and always." She says.

I smile at her and I lean in to kiss her. It's a passionate and slow kiss but she climbs into my lap. She wraps her arms around my waist while I kiss her neck. I suck on the skin on her neck hard and then kiss it softly. I pull her face close to mine and kiss her slowly. I bite her lip and pull on it a little. She lets me in and my tongue moves around with her tongue & Talia grinds on me.
"Damn baby." I moan.
I feel myself get hard and Talia smirks into our kiss. She stops grinding on me, but we're still kissing deeply.

"Austin! Talia!" My cousins say running into the room.

"Oh!!!" They say.

Talia and I pull away from our kiss and I look at them.

"Girls, could you give us a minute?"

"Of course! Take all the time you need..." My one cousin says and they both wink at me before walking out of the room. They pull the door shut behind them and I hear it lock. They are really something.

I look at Talia and she's looking down at her hands. I put my fingers under her chin and pick her head up so she'll look at me. I press my lips to hers again and kiss her slowly, & soon she kisses back.

"Let me do something Austin." She says looking at me.

"Okay babe." I say.

She reaches her hand down and unbuttons my jeans & unzippers them.
She tries to pull them off but I'm sitting on them. I pick her up off me and put her so she's standing. I stand up and stand in front of her. She slowly pulls my jeans down and my boxers then pushes me back down onto the couch. Then she gives me a hand job.
"Fuck Talia." I groan.
"Mmm yeah."
"Ugh babe."
"Fuck."

I release all over her hand and she stops & looks up at me. She smirks and then I say,
"now it's my turn, lay down baby." I whisper into her ear.

She lays down then I climb on top of her. I pull her pants and underwear down to her ankles then I lean back up over her.
I run my hand over her area and I see her bite her lip. I put two of my fingers into her and slowly push in and out, while I suck on her neck hard.

"Austin" She moans.

I push my fingers in and out of her a little faster.
"Austinnn."

I go a little faster.
"Austinnn!!!"

I feel Talia release onto my fingers, then I pull them out of her.
"Fuck Austin" She says.

"That was fun babe, we should probably go now though." I say.

I kiss her softly again then we both stand up. I put on my boxers and my pants quickly then I watch Talia pull up her underwear and pants. She looks up at me and smiles. I smile back then she walks over to the mirror.
She fixes her hair and moves it around so it'll cover the mark I made on her neck.

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.
"Are you ready to go babe?" I say then I kiss her cheek.

She turns around and looks at me. She reaches her hands up and she fixes my hair.
"What are you doing babe?"
"Your hair was all messy so I was fixing it. Okay it's all good now." She says.

I laugh and we both smile at each other.

I take her hand and we both walk over to the door. I unlock it then open it. We walk out of the room and down the hallway towards the stairs, and we're met by my cousins.

"Did you two have fun?" They ask and wink at us.

I roll my eyes and then we follow them downstairs.

We sit on the couch and watch tv for a while. Logan comes over and sits on my lap.

"What do you want for lunch?!" My mom and my aunt ask walking into the living room.

All of us look around at each other, we all know what everyone's thinking. I whisper into Logan's ear and then he says "Yes!!"

I look at my cousins and we all say "Pizza!" at the same time.

"Okay, pizza it is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! :D

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 78!

Vote and comment:)

Thanks for reading ily<3

~Aimee