Chapter 1

Knock Out whimpered, servos clawing at the leash his collar was attached to with feral desperation as he was dragged roughly to the elevated platform. His weak struggles however , were left unnoticed by the guard as the mech shoved him onto the platform. The noise of the crowd surrounding it rose as he was forced to take his place on 'podium', wolf whistles and jeers reaching his audials, clearly meant to be heard. Armor prickling in shame, Knock Out diverted his gaze elsewhere.

Seven other mechs already stood there, but only one looked up when he was made to stand beside them. Knock Out felt his spark clench at the sight of Breakdown's battered frame and lone golden optic so full of sadness and despair, helplessness and barely restrained rage.

He wanted to reach out to the mech, feel those strong servos wrap securely around his frame, offering the familiar sense of comfort and safety, wanted to feel his bondmate's presence within the bond that had been blocked off by the Autobots that held them captive. But he couldn't as the painful pressure of the shock collar on his tender neck cables reminded him.

He saw Breakdown's optic flash in fury when he caught sight of the barbaric device, but the former wrecker could do no more than clench his dentai and curl his servos into fists.

Knock Out looked away, shame filling his field as his plates clamped down on his protoform, making him seem even smaller. After months in a dark dank cave the state of his finish had completely deteriorated.

His armor had long lost it's deep cherry red hue, replaced by a dirty rusty color. The surface was no longer as smooth as it once was, marred by deep scratches and gashes. The stale energon, thankfully, had been washed off, just in time for the 'ceremony'.

Knock Out knew what that meant and it made his tanks churn and roil as if he were about to purge.

To further cement their victory over the decepticons, each member of Team Prime would be rewarded, given the choice of claiming one deception officer.

It was a well-known fact that warframes usually made the best carriers as their large size and sturdy armor were the perfect conditions for sparklings. And what better way for the Autobots to humiliate their fallen enemy but by keeping them as personal slaves and carriers for their offspring?

Knock Out was not a warframe, but his armor was still sturdier than most bots'... and he was a 'Con, the CMO of Megatron himself.

Speaking of which...

His lord and master stood at the very beginning of the line they were made to stand in. His armor was in no better shape than Knock Out's, maybe even worse in fact.

There was barely anything left of his spiked shoulder pauldrons and like Knock Out's his playing was littered with markings, signaling multiple past beatings.

Despite knowing what was coming, the warlord stood tall, his optics alight with rage and a disgusted sneer on his faceplates. But Knock Out could tell beyond the facade of defiance, Megatron was distressed. He like all of them understood the hopelessness of their situation and some small part of him was frightened, terrified even .

Soundwave stood next in line after Megatron. Knock Out watched as one of the guards approached and tore of his visor to the delighted jeering of the crowd to throw it to the 'con's feet where it promptly shattered to thousands of pieces. The silent mech didn't even flinch, if his violet optics weren't focused on the shards at his pedes it would even have seemed as though he did not notice the removal of his mask.

The Autobots soon got bored of the apparent lack of reaction, but the decepticons, who were very familiar with the silent mech, knew better. It was barely noticeable, but it was there.