Chapter 6

Notes:

Sorry for the long wait! School is truly terrible sometimes. Enjoy the chapter!!

There was a loud, unpleasant screeching sound of metal against metal as dark claws tinged with gold dug into the wall, just barely bathed in a dim magenta colored light. A lithe, black armored figure slumped against the wall, ornate helm coming to rest against it. Airachnid pulled her knees close to her chestplate, despite the searing pain the action caused her, the curled up position successfully pressing her even closer to the only source of stability she had.

Her vents hitched as her chest tightened, the now familiar swell of the heavy passing of emotions welling up yet again, but she forced it all down almost furiously as her claws sank even deeper into the cold metal. No, she was not going to cry, she was not going to waste anything on that femme! She was Airachnid, one of the most sadistic and feared Decepticons out there, a stranger to such pathletic things like feelings!

But despite what she kept telling herself over and over in her head, her optics stung, lubricant building up of its own accord, forcing her to angrily attempt to wipe it away, only succeeding in making her hiss in pain as the deep gashes left by Arcee's servo made themselves known again. When she'd been first brought in, she'd laughed. There was nothing those soft sparked Autobots could do to break her. Airachnid was no stranger to pain, in fact, she relished it, took pleasure from it. But this? This was a different kind of pain she hadn't been familiar with and now wished she'd never experienced. Being violated had opened her optics.

Her frame cringed as light pedesteps passed her door, stopping for a few astroseconds before resuming again as the owner of them walked away. The room Airachnid had been placed in was completely bare, the only source of light a lone window that was too far up for the black femme to reach. Usually it wouldn't have been a problem, but the bladed legs she would normally use had been cut off immediately after her capture. Oh, how she mourned that fact now, longing to feel the soft brush of fresh air against her protoform and to see something other than the cold gray walls surrounding her.

The femme hadn't known she was claustrophobic until she'd been imprisoned in the small room. She'd be lying if she said it didn't come as a surprise. She'd spent most of her time on that mud ball planet in caves and the underground in general and had never been bothered by it before. Perhaps it was because she knew that no matter what, she always had a way out.

Her fuel tank made itself known as several warnings, all in blaring red, flashed before her optics. Arcee, damn her, was very good at keeping her starved, but alive.

The door hissed softly as it smoothly slid to the side, the bright light illuminated the huddled frame, letting in a blue armored femme. Speak of the devil..

Arcee's optics were cold as she looked down at the trembling prisoner, lip plates pulled into a disgusted sneer as she dropped a quarter filled cube at Airachnid's feet. Airachnid, in turn, didn't look up, unable to meet the cold blue gaze directed at her, subconsciously pressing herself even more against the wall in an affront to make herself invisible.

A harsh kick sent her flying to the floor, wringing a small cry from her throat, despite her best attempts to remain silent. A blue servo curled around her neck, slamming her against the wall, pressing the pathetic remains of her spidery limbs painfully into the cold unforgiving metal.

" I thought my actions were quite clear." Arcee hissed as she pressed close to her archenemy, making sure to apply as much pressure as possible on Airachnid's most recent injuries. "When I'm generous enough to bring you food, you eat like the animal you are, instantly and without complaint. Do I make myself clear, or do you need another lesson?" Her other servo trailed lower, scraping against the seam of her chest plates and coming to rest over her interface panel, digits digging in in a threatening manner.