IV

Madison's POV

After the ceremony ended, Y/N and I got up to find our families outside of the venue. Outside, a whole mass of family and friends were taking pictures. I grabbed Y/N's hand as I seen her start to have a panic attack from how crowded it was. I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it to calm her down.

"Breathe, baby. Look at me... I got you." I said reassuringly as I squeezed her hand.

We pushed our way through the crowd of families taking pictures together. We get to the meet up spot our families agreed on and guided Y/N through the crowd until I see our families waiting for us.

"You look so beautiful Madison!" my brother's girlfriend Tori said as she hugged me.

"Thank you so much for coming. It really means a lot that you're both here... I just wish my Mom and Dad could be here." I say as I look at the ground, knowing they'll never be in these types of events for the rest of my life.

My brother looks at me with an apologetic look as his eyes darkened. He's still having a hard time of letting that night go too.

"Like I said, Mads, I wouldn't of missed this for the world." He reaches into his coat pocket and handed me a little box with a ribbon on it. "Here. I got you a graduation gift. Open it"

I unwrapped the gift and found a necklace with a heart locket. Inside of it was a picture of me, my mom, dad, and my brother. And on the other side was a picture of Y/N. I looked at my brother and hugged him tight. "Thank you" I say with tears in my eyes. "I'm going to wear this everyday."

"Here. Turn around. Let me put it on for you." He motioned for me to turn around and I moved my hair out of the way. Once he gets the clasp on, he turns me around and hugs me tightly.

"Madi, could you come here and take a family picture with us?" Jennifer asked. I nod my head and make my way towards them.

I stand next to Y/N as she puts her arm around my waist to pull me in closer. We took a few serious pictures and some cute and funny ones.

"Send that to me" I tell her aunt as we scroll through the pictures.

As the crowd slowly started to disappear, we decide that we should all get going too.

"What're you guys going to do today? Do you all want to go out to dinner? Maybe Olive Garden?" Her aunt suggested.

"I'm down for anything. I'm starving"
Y/N pouts as she holds her stomach. and we all laugh.

Your POV

After dinner, Madi and I drive home. Madi ate so much pasta tonight that it looks like she's about to go into a food coma, and I was right. Maybe she shouldn't of gotten the all-you-can-eat pasta. After about 5 minutes of driving, she doses out. I smiled and admired her beauty as I continue to drive. I looked over to her to see that she used her denim jacket as a blanket so I turned the air down. I swear it's the simple moments like these that make me fall in love with her even more. As I drove, the streetlights illuminated her face and I couldn't help but admire the way she looks when she's asleep.

As I was driving, I got lost in my thoughts.. I love her. I've been in love with her for years now. But when's the right time to tell her that? We've only been together for 2 weeks. I mean yeah, we would say I love you on text and in person, but that was when we were just friends. It was one of those friendly I love you's. So how and when should I tell her?