XIII

Your POV

"Ohhhhhhh, heyyyyyy." I said disappointedly as I eyed the roses in her hand. Honestly, whenever she's around, I get irritated. Have you ever disliked someone so much that just hearing their voice gets a rise out of you? That's exactly how I feel towards her. I know I shouldn't be feeling this way towards her and have absolutely no reason to, but I can't help it. I even love and adore her in the movie The Edge Of Seventeen, so it doesn't make sense. Maybe I'm just an overreacting psycho fan, but I don't want Lauren getting hurt.

Well, I guess this is what Lauren meant when she said she had plans today.. I motioned for her to come in and instantly regretted it. Lauren instantly smiled and finally got off of her phone. She got up and hugged her for what seemed like a little too long to me, but whatever.

When they got out of the embrace, Hailee noticed me looking at them and gave me a smile. I gave a fake smile back and looked away before rolling my eyes. I'm acting like a little bitch, but I can't control it.

"These are for you, Lauren." Hailee said as she handed her the bouquet of daisies.

Lauren blushed as she received the flowers and smiled as she sniffed them.
"They're beautiful. Thank you, Hailee." She said as she tried to hide her rosey cheeks behind the bouquet.

"I need to get something real quick, then we can go." She handed the flowers to Dinah and walked towards the bedroom.

I looked over to the girls, and Dinah and Normani were whispering to eachother, but I couldn't make it out. They both looked at me and gave me a sad look. I was so confused as to why they did that, but I shrugged it off.

"Okay, let's go." Lauren said as soon as she put her shoes on. The two girls exited the bus and Dinah and Normani instantly started gossiping.

"They're totally going on a date." Normani declared.

"Lauren hasn't been on a date since she broke up with Camila. I'm happy for her." Dinah smiled gleefully.

"You guys are right. She deserves to be happy." I said half heartedly. They gave me a sad look again. Why do they keep doing that? I shrugged it off once more. "Do you guys know what I'm thinking?" I asked.

They both looked at eachother confused, and then back at me.

"Let's follow them. " They both said in unison.

"W-What? No. I was gonna say-" I said before I was interrupted by a blabbing Dinah.

"Oh my god, we have to hurry before they leave. GET AN UBER!" She yelled as she frantically ran to the room to get her things. Oh God please help me.

I sighed and went to get my things and checked up on Madi to see how she's doing.  I opened the curtain to her bunk to see a plastic walmart bag filled with used tissues and her phone playing a thunderstorm playlist on Spotify to help her sleep. I sighed to the fact that she was sick. It makes me feel so helpless. She was still asleep, and I felt bad, but I gently shook her to wake her up.

"Hey, baby.. I'm sorry for waking you up, but how are you feeling?" I asked sadly.

"Not good. I just wanna sleep all day so I don't have to miss the show tonight." She coughed. "You can go out if you want, I'm just gonna sleep until the show."