XII

Your POV

[later that night in bed]

I looked at my bank account to see I only had $5000 left in my name. I did the math in my head and figured that I would not be able to make all that last while we're on tour.

"Y/N?.....Y/N....hello?" A hand waved infront of my face causing me to snap out of it.

"Huh? Sorry babe.." I sighed as I made eye contact with my beautiful hazel eyed girlfriend. I locked my phone and set it aside as I laid my head on her chest.

"Are you okay?" Madi asked soothingly as she tucked my hair behind my ear.

I sighed. "I only have a $5000 left in my account and it's only been 3 days of tour.. I don't know what to do. You're living your life and I just feel.. stuck.." I continued to lay my head on her chest and listened to her breathe. The way our bodies fit together was so comforting.

"I don't know what to do. After high school, I was going to go to college and figure things out from there, but then all this happened. It made me realize that I don't want to settle for anything less and be stuck doing something I hate...,but at the same time I'm not sure what I want to do." I looked at Madi hoping she'd have a solution that could potentially help me.

Her eyes were droopy and her breathing hitched. "I'm sorry.. I'm a little sleepy.... but I think you should continue making videos on YouTube. I mean you're good with cameras, editing, and you're hilarious. Plus you already have 200,000 subs from our vlogs and challenges from high school."

I looked at her and contemplated everything she said. She had a point. Making those videos with her were fun. Everything she said made sense. I mean, I can't get a job if we're on the road so this will atleast help me out in some way. If anything, this could be a temporary thing until tour is over. I cuddled into my girl even more and sighed with content.

"Thank you baby. You're a life saver." I looked at her to see that she'd already fallen asleep. I moved her hair out of her face and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. I went back on my phone and texted Lauren to see if she was still awake.

me: are you still awake??

laur 💚: no

I smiled at the smart ass response I got from her.

laur 💚: i'm kidding. i'm still up. i'm just watching Hannah Montana.

me: Hannah Montana..

laur 💚: yes omg don't judge. i can't sleep

me: can i join you? i want to talk to you about something

laur 💚: okay :)

I got out of my bunk and made my way towards Lauren's. I got in to see that she was watching the episode of when Hannah/Miley was choosing between Jake and Jesse.

Lauren pulled her headphones out of her ear and smiled when she seen me. She lifted the covers for me to join her and I did.

"Okay this is an important question that'll determine our friendship. Jake or Jesse?" I asked with a serious tone in my voice.