XI

Lauren's POV

I stood there crying helplessly until I felt a hand grip my wrist. I uncovered my face to see Y/N's eyes darken as she looked at me with her jaw clenched. She was absolutely furious. I could feel the heat radiate off of her as she dragged me out of the crowd and gave death glares to everyone that was in our way. I've never seen her this mad before.

As Y/N dragged me through the crowd, I looked down at my shoes the entire time as we walked. I shuffled my way through the crowd and tried to avoid everyone. I was too upset to say anything to the fans or to even simply look them in the eye. Honestly, I was too embarrassed and self conscious for anyone to see me like this, let alone Y/N.

The crowd continued to follow us as the mall security cleared a path and escorted us back to the car. I could hear people yelling profanities at me saying that I was a bitch for not stopping and taking pictures. I continued to look down as Y/N held my hand even tighter.

_____

Before opening my door, Y/N pulled me into a tight embrace. It caught me off guard as I felt her body pressed against mine. We didn't say anything as we held eachother for a good minute. I sobbed into her arms as I recalled everything that just happened.

Great. My manager is going to be so pissed, I'll never hear the end of it. This is going to go viral on Twitter and I'm going to get bad press again. When do I not? Nothing I do is ever right. I mean everyone already thinks that I'm a total bitch and everyone thinks I'm intimidating. But honestly, all I could think about is how Y/N might get shit for all this too. It doesn't bother me too much when I get hate, but when the people I care about get hate, that's a completely different story.

We stopped hugging and Y/N opened the passenger door for me to get in. I got in and put my seat belt on. We were both too upset to say anything to eachother so we drove off in silence.

Management and the girls kept blowing up my phone asking me if I'm okay and where I was. I was too upset to respond to them so I just turned my phone off. I probably should've texted them, but I'm just not in the mood to care.

I rested my head against the door and looked out the window. "Don't you have to pick up your aunt? Doesn't she get off in a few minutes?" I asked curiously as I broke the silence.

"Yeah, but I'm gonna drop you off first and run some errands. I'll be back later though." She said as she kept her gaze on the road and gripped the steering wheel until her knuckles turned white.

I gently put my hand over hers and rubbed her knuckles until she calmed down. I gave her a reassuring smile and she gave one back as we continued to drive back to the tour bus.

____

We pulled up to the tour bus and the girls were all standing outside waiting for us.

I got out of the car and waved bye to Y/N while she waved bye to me and the girls. I sighed as she left and was suddenly in the middle of a group hug. No one said a word as we stood there hugging.

The girls know that I don't like talking about my feelings, and respected that I needed space before I could even contemplate what I'm feeling.

We walked into the bus and I seen Madison and some of her friends in the kitchen laughing and giggling.

They all stopped when I caught their attention. "Hey, Laur. Where's Y/N?" Madison asked as she gave me a sad look. I'm sure the girls warned her on how I am after something like this happens. I'm just glad that Madi respects it and isn't making a big deal out of it.