VIII

Lauren's POV

          I am livid. Seeing those marks on Y/N's wrist made me furious. The audacity that paparazzi had to touch her like that is beyond me. I scoffed as I recalled the memory. I looked at Y/N to see her staring at her phone with tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I examined her face.

"I'm just getting a lot of hate on twitter... I think I'm gonna deactivate it." She mumbled under her breath.

I look at her with sad eyes. "Don't. I haven't gotten the chance to stalk it yet." I joked. She let out a small laugh. "See, I knew I could make you laugh" I smiled.

She rolled her eyes at me and grinned. I swear at the moment, I wanted to kiss her. I really was about to, but I stopped myself. She has a girlfriend and we're all going on tour in 2 weeks. I'm not a home wrecker. I'm not Shawn.

I sighed at the fact that I felt this way when she had a girlfriend. I love Madison, I really do, but I can't help to wonder what it'd be like to be with Y/N. I ran my fingers through my hair and rubbed my temples.

Your POV

My phone began to ring. I realized who it was when I heard the ring tone,.... Madi. My whole mood completely changed when I saw my girls contact picture pop up on my screen. I walked to the balcony and closed the door behind me for privacy. I answered the FaceTime call to find my girlfriend worried.

"Y/N, are you okay?? I just got out of the studio and seen everything on twitter." Her voice and eyes were filled with worry.

"I'm fine. I just really wish you were here. I miss you and I'm just not okay." My eyes started to fill with tears. I tried so hard not to cry, but they just wouldn't stop.

"Madi.. I r-really need you. There's so many hate tweets and they're just getting to me." I put my head in my hand and wiped my nose with my sleeve.

"I'll come home to you soon, I promise. But go home and change into something comfy, okay? I'll give you kisses and cuddles when I get home. I'll be there soon. I love you. Don't forget that." She smiled and kissed the camera.

"Okay.. I love you, baby. Be safe. Wear your seatbelt for me please." I pleaded.

"I always do for you." She kisses the camera and waves bye. As soon as the FaceTime call ended, I open my front camera to make myself presentable before walking back into the apartment. I tried to make myself look like I wasn't crying, but I don't think that's possible. I sighed before walking in.

I walked in to see Ally and Lauren talking on the couch. They immediately stopped their conversation when they see me walk in. I guess it was noticeable that I was crying so Lauren got up to hug me and wiped my tears. She pulled away and looks at me.

I'm not really good at talking about my feelings with people. I usually just tell Madi or I bottle it up and cry when I'm alone. I didn't want to look Lauren in the eyes. I didn't want her to see me like this.

I break the awkward silence between us. "Sooo I'm gonna go back to my apartment. Thank you guys for hanging out with me today. It means a lot." I recalled the events that happened tonight and sighed.