Missing Something

Dean's POV. 

I had the gas pedal pressed all the way to the floor as Sam and I sped down the road. The air was stormy and threatened to rain. We pulled up beside the beach cabin in Montauk, we barely even closed the doors to Baby before we were sprinting into the cabin. I threw open the door, Sam charged past me.

"Percy! Percy! Are you here?!" He yelled, he darted into the back room while I went into the main bedroom. I saw his duffle bag and backpack on the bed. So, he had been here. I laid my hand on the bed feeling for any trace of warmth. Nothing. If he was here, it was a long time ago, meaning last night.

"Sam!" I yelled, he shouted from what sounded like the back room. I run in there, hoping that Percy was there. Maybe unconscious, or asleep. Maybe he had one of his nightmares and was still half asleep when he called us. I was hoping that was the case. When I reached the back door where Sam was, I found him staring at the door. It was wide open, water traced the floor, and I couldn't help but notice Percy's jacket half-way hanging on the door. As if he tried to grab it and before he could, he was dragged away. Sam cast his sad puppy dog eyes my way. I could only sigh and shake my head. My eyes stared at the tile pattern on the floor.

"Dean..." Sam looked up at me, and I again shook my head. 

"I know Sam, I know. We have to keep looking, he is out there. I know he is, now come on." With that I walked out of the room, leaving Sam there. I walked back into the main bedroom, grabbed Percy's bag and left. I was sitting in Baby for a total of ten minutes before Sam joined me. He looked over at me and his face made me relive all that had happened. Our little brother was gone, he was taken by something. My features hardened, I would not stand by while something had my brother. Nothing messes with the Winchesters and gets away with it.  I pressed my foot to the gas pedal and we sped off.

Percy's POV.

I woke up about three days ago. I didn't want to be here, I wanted to be with my brothers stopping the apocalypse. I didn't have time to be here. My mind was buzzing with questions and at the top was "How are the gods real? Why me? Am I really the son of one of the gods?" 

These were just a few. I hadn't talked to the others here about my brothers. I mentioned that I had two brothers to Grover, and Annabeth kept asking me about it. Life here was different for sure, but I was starting to enjoy it. It was different here, it felt in a way safe, I guess. I dunno we'll just have to see.  

I wanted to call Sam and Dean the second I woke up, but Chiron kept telling me it was dangerous for us to use phones even here. So, I wasn't able to call them to tell them I was okay, and its not like I can write a letter. We don't have a stable address, we never have. 
Still, even though I wanted to call them, to somehow get ahold of them, I kept having this awful feeling about what they would say if I did tell them. What if they thought I was a monster? What if they killed me because they think I will hurt people? I don't want to do that to them. Make them live with the fact they killed their little brother. 

I've been here at camp half-blood for a while, and life got interesting. I was claimed...by none other than Poseidon. Oh, and that's not all! Me, Grover, and, my new friend, Annabeth have a quest we have to go on. You see, I'm being blamed for stealing Zeus lightning bolt, to clear my name I have to find out who really did it and bring it back. Now we have to travel across the country to get to the entrance to the Underworld to make Hades give it back. Although this quest just made me miss my brothers more, I thought about running off and finding them. Surely they could help me with all of this. Then my thoughts would trail back to; they are busy saving the world from the literal apocalypse. No, I couldn't make my brothers fight my battles for me. This was my problem and I had to stop this war from breaking out, without Sam and Deans help. Once I was done, and safe I would figure out how to get a hold of them. Maybe me being dead was the best answer, now they wouldn't look for me. I could finish my quest in a sort-kind-of-peace. 

Don't worry guys, I'll come home one day. 

Deans POV. 

Sam and I were neck deep in research. Between us hunting for Percy, and trying to stop the uprising apocalypse, we were dying from stress. Sam looked as if he hadn't slept in a week, while I knew I was hitting my maximum alcohol levels and also wasn't sleeping. We missed him. It was weird being on the road anymore. Normally we would have the ADHD Percy talking our ears off, now it was this awkward silence. I knew this was probably eating at Sam more because he was the one who suggested our taking Percy there in the first place. We had figured it would be safer for him there, no one would know him, and he could go to school. That was something me and Sam were adamant about; Percy would have a good schooling. Now it seemed silly, he should have been here with us. Hunting, or a least here. Now it is our faults that he is gone. It's my fault, I'm the big brother it's my job to protect them. Now I've lost one, and it's my fault.

Don't worry, Percy I'm gonna find you. You're coming home.

~Here you are, guys! Another chapter! There should be a lot more updates soon seeing as I am about to go on Christmas break! So enjoy and

BYE! ~