My Brothers are the Worst

Percy Jackson POV

As we sat in the kitchen I was able to quickly move the conversation away from embarrassing stories about me, instead, we were now sitting around the table with the world map. Annabeth was sitting with her feet in my lap while she was reading one of the hundreds of old books my brothers had. While Sam was researching on his laptop and Dean was slowly drinking a beer.

I sighed in comfort this was something I have missed for a very long time. Just sitting with my brothers while they do their thing and I do mine. Sam pushed Dean's feet off the table before sliding up next to him. He started pointing at the screen, they seemed to be talking about a possible case. I considered going to see what it was but as I scratched my head I caught sight of the time. It wasn't late but it was early afternoon, and I still hadn't had a shower.

I stood up and stretched my arms, Annabeth pouted as I knocked her feet on the floor. "I'm going to go take a shower. Be back later." I waved them off as I started for the hall. I heard Annabeth say something but I didn't dwell on it.

Dean Winchester POV

I watched as Percy left the room, the next thing that caught my attention was his wild blonde haired girlfriend. She threw the book into the table before her stormy eyes rounded into me and Sam. She smirked as she watched Percy's back fade the farther he went. "Okay, he's gone, now tell me everything. I want to know everything about Percy as a kid." She leaned forward, laying her elbows on the table and placing her chin on top. I laughed before I leaned forward.

"Where did he get a girl like you?" I watched as her lips upturned into a smirk.

"He didn't. He stumbled into camp, tired and beat up. Then he got a chance to go on a quest and I was desperate to go on a quest and he was my answer. After that the rest is history." She smiled while she waved her hands out. It reminded me of how a fan would spread. I saw Sam smile out of the corner of my eye.

It seemed we agreed. Percy was lucky to have someone like Annabeth. He'd be a damn fool if he ever let this one go.

"Alright, what do you want to know?" I kicked my feet up into the chair beside me. Even Sam seemed to lean back a bit and relax.

She paused as she thought for a moment, "How did Percy end up with you guys? He has never told me in full detail. All he says is that you guys saved him." Annabeth rolled her eyes as she leaned back into her own chair. Sam huffed a laugh.

"Of course, he did. Well, we did in a way save him. That night, we went on a normal ghost hunt. Except while I and Dean were getting everyone out. I messed up, and got Percy's mother killed-."

"Shut up. It wasn't your fault, Sammy. You were a kid, for God's sake, you were twelve! It was just as much my fault." I interrupted. Annabeth looked between us before Sam continued.

"Before she passed she told us to protect him. That he was special. After that, we convinced our dad to let him stay with us and so on and so forth." Sam smiled as Annabeth seemed completely enthralled in his story.

"Wow. I feel bad for her. How old was he?"

"Jeez, what 14 months?"

"Yeah, give or take a month. He was a little guy. Thankfully, we found some of his important documents in the apartment before we left." Annabeth nodded, it was almost as if she were writing this all down.

"What was he like? As a kid I mean?"

"Hyper. Energetic. Happy. He was always happy. He loved when we'd take him for ice cream. Hey, Sammy, remember what Perce favorite ice cream flavor was?"