The 9th of December, Saturday

Taylor is disappointed at Emma, she has been so distant the last week and she starts to really miss her girl. Taylor is invited to Lucas's party tonight, but she honestly needs a break from the lovebirds that is: Tyler and Lucas, and Emma and Kobe – it only makes her even more confused about what happened at Thursday night at the party. She has decided to stay home and help her elder brother prepare for the party he's hosting for his friends tonight.

"Sis, can you please clean the bathroom really quick?" he shouts through the houses. She hasn't met any of his friends yet because she has made sure to make plans for the nights he has people over.

She sits in her room and pauses her music, which was playing quietly, when she hears the front door open downstairs. A few voices are getting audible and she gets a little curious, he has told her that she can join them if she wants to, but she's getting a little shy thinking about it. Her brother and she are very close; they only have each other, but she can't talk to him about a lot of things; she doesn't want to make him worried.

Taylor has almost fallen asleep doing the movie she put on an hour ago, she can hear the music from the living room through her headphones – she doesn't mind though. The door is getting open and she jumps a little.

"Hi sis, the drinks you made new year's eve, can you remember how you made those?" Daniel, her brother, asks her and is obviously not sober anymore. She nods and follows him into the kitchen after adjusting her clothes. A few people have settled on the kitchen counters.

"This is my sister Taylor!" he introduces and they all say hi to her. A girl puts out her hand out for her to shake, her name is Christel – what a beautiful name, she looks gorgeous as well. Taylor makes her brother her assistant as she makes him get glasses and specific alcohol for her special drinks.

Meanwhile, at the party at Lucas's apartment things are more of a mess. Some are using his bathtub; others have fallen asleep on the couches inside the living room. Lucas walks outside on his balcony; he needs a break from the chaos. Calvin is sitting on a chair smoking.

"Hey, come and sit down," he says and pads the free chair next to him. It's obvious that he's a little high. Lucas sits down and enjoys the view over the streets in front of him, it's nothing special which is why Lucas loves it so much. Calvin hands him his cigarette and Lucas hesitates slightly before putting it between his lips. The doctors told him to not smoke or drink or in general take anything as long as he's on his current medicine but Lucas has skipped it today only resulting in him feeling really vulnerable and annoyed.

"LUCAS?" he hears Tyler from inside, he has been looking for him. "I'm on the balcony Ty," he replies and exhales the smoke. It feels good saying his nickname for the first time. The handsome soccer guy shows up in the door and an immediate disappointment is shown. Lucas can't sense if it's because of Calvin sitting next to him or the fact that he's smoking; now he regrets having told him about his doctors' restrictions.

"Are you kidding me?!" Tyler exclaims annoyed and grabs the cigarette out of Lucas's hand and stubs it against the brick wall. "You owe me for that one!" Calvin complains and gets up from his chair mad.

"Yeah, you didn't have to stub it and why are you even deciding what I should or shouldn't do!" Lucas ads, he doesn't need overprotective people around him. Tyler is really frustrated and tries to think of something good to say but he feels lost for words. "Have you taken your medicine today?" he asks calmly after taking a deep breath. Lucas didn't expect him to notice so easily; he didn't want him to.

"I think you should leave now," Lucas tells Tyler and turns his back away from him, Calvin looks worried. He didn't expect Lucas to turn against him like that so quickly. "Lucas... maybe we should talk..." Tyler tries but Lucas doesn't listen he puts his hands up to his ears and ignores him. God, that boy drives him insane. He turns around and leaves the apartment.

Back at Taylor and Daniels house everyone is sitting spread around inside the living room area. They are going to play a game of Truth or Dare, which makes Taylor feel stupidly nervous; she doesn't even know these people and now they have forced her into a heated party-game. There are only two years between herself and Daniel so it's probably the same age difference to his friends, but she still feels quite small. She's sitting on the floor leaning against the couch where some nice girls are sitting.

A few rounds have gone by, people have been kissing each other and spilling the tea on who they would marry and so on.

"Christel. Truth or Dare?" a girl asks and makes funny faces at her, we all laugh. Christel rubs her hands against each other and looks around the room dramatic. Taylor is stunned by the girl, she has short straight hair, no makeup on, she is wearing a cool crop top and black high waist shinny leggings. Christel's eyes meet hers and they both smile.

"Dare." She says confidently but Taylor can tell that she's a little nervous; the dares haven't been bad this far but you never know.

"I dare you to kiss someone in the room, and you can decide who because I love you" she explains and Christel exhales in relief and takes a quick glance around the room. Taylor's heart is beating like crazy when the gorgeous girl's eyes land on her. She, without saying a word, crawls over the floor towards her. She can feel herself blushing and her fingers are trembling as Christel's face is so close that she can feel her breath on her skin. It's a quick peck but Taylor feels like she can fly all of a sudden. The others cheer as Christel crawls back to where she was sitting before, she has blushed as well, something her friends aren't used to seeing. Her brother looks a little confused but the game continues and he has soon forgotten. Taylor is "high" the rest of the night which only makes her even more confused about the party last week – is she turning insane?

Hope you are enjoying this for ;)

Don't forget to vote and comment 

love, Caroline <3