The 23rd of December, Saturday

Taylor has already forgotten about the drama; herself and Christel are swinging in Christel's garden. They have tea in Christmas mugs. It's cold but they are layered up; only their noses and toes are freezing. Christel's mom pecks her head outside and asks them if they want to drive to town with her and grocery shop for dinner. Taylor loves being at Christel's; her parents are so chilled with Christel being gay.

Tyler hasn't left his bed yet and it's afternoon, Conor has texted him a billion times but nothing beats Lucas's endless voicemails begging him to call him back, but Emma's words keep echoing in between his ears. You leave him alone Tyler.

He starts crying again as he hears his mom's soft voice outside his room asking him if he is coming down for dinner today; he didn't come down yesterday.

"Tyler, it's Christmas tomorrow" she begs and opens the door carefully. He starts crying even more and hides his wet face underneath his duvet. "Oh baby, what is going on??" she asks and rushes to his bed.

"I... really love him mom" he cries and she strokes his hair. "I know you do, honey; you talk about him all the time" she chuckles slightly and kisses his forehead.

Kobe and Emma are sitting in a restaurant in the mall. Kobe asked her out to help her mind on something else than the drama but what he didn't expect was her not wanting to talk about anything else.

"... it's, I just finally thought that you know, everything was perfect?" She groans and pins her nose.

"Babe, Tyler hasn't said anything to anyone, I just know - and you do too," he says and leans over the table and gives her a light kiss on the cheek. He feels a little rush in his stomach as he smells her sweet perfume. She shakes her head; she knows nothing. It's her best friend, she does not believe he did it purposely – of course not – but he could have told Conor or someone else about it. 

I will go back and edit this later :)

Love, Caroline <3