Day 34

I walked up the steps of the three story house and rang the doorbell. I heard yelling from inside and footsteps come to the door. The door opened and I smiled. My mom screamed. Meghan was stood at the door with Bee right behind her. Graser came up from behind them and hugged my dad.
"Emily, these are your aunts and uncles, not all of them." My mom laughed.
"Hi!" I waved.
"Emily, the other kids are in the back house, if you want to go. I think they were picking roommates." Meghan said.
I waved goodbye to my parents and walked to the house in the back.
Where are we staying?!?!
There is a giant house in the front, and in the back there is a smaller version. I knocked on the door and a girl came to the door.
"Hi! I'm Jane! You must be Emily!" The girl smiled. I just waved.
I walked into the house and set my stuff down.
"Hey Emily! We were just about to pick rooms!" Melanie says.
"Ok, so here's how this works, there are eight of us, four people will pick two names out of the hat, the two names they get are roommates, understand?" Jasper explains. Everyone nods.
"I'll pick!" Hayden yells. He grabs two names. Then Melanie picks two, then Luke, and finally Chris.
"Ok everyone, read off your names!"
"I got Chris and Lucas." Hayden says. Chris went and stood next to Lucas.
"I got Hayden and Noah." They moved to each other.
I cross my fingers.
"I got Melanie," Please be me, please be me. "And Jane."
Shit.
"That means I got Emmy and Jasper."  Chris smirks.
"Everyone go find your rooms."
Jasper walked to the room at the end of the hall, and lucky for me, it only had one bed.
"Where are your siblings?" I ask Jasper in an attempt to make small talk.
"They're staying with Melanie's sister, Lana. Since she can legally watch them." Jasper puts his stuff down and the window, that looks out over a beach, let's the sun shine directly on him. I stop breathing.
"Emily!" Jasper snaps in my face.
"Hmm?"
"I asked if you preferred a side of the bed."
"Oh no. I really don't care."
"Ok, then I call left." He throws his biggest bag onto the left side of the bed and the it creaks.
"Guess we won't have much fun in here with this bed." He winks and leaves the room. I shoot him the bird but I don't think he realizes. I follow behind him and find everyone in the living room.
"What shall we do first?" Lucas asks.
"I say we go to the beach. I want to vlog!" I say.
Everyone nods.
To the beach we go.

___________________________
This was in Emily's point of view, sorry if it was confusing. Also I skipped a few days to make everything faster. Also this is veering more towards a regular book than a chat, but it will still have chat aspects. ''Tis all. Thank you for reading!
              -Ella