Day 35

(Mature Content surrounded by 💙)
TheChrisis: Guyssssssss! I'm bored
Melaficent: Well what do you want to do?
TheChrisis: IDEA WHAT IF WE PLAY TRUTH OR DARE
ElevensRealName: I'm in
HaydenPlays: okay living room in five
________________________________
"Where's Em And J?" Lucas asks.
"I don't know. I can go check their room if you want." Melanie volunteers. Everyone nods.
She walks down the hall and approaches the room.
"Hey you guys, we're playing truth or dare if you want to join." She puts her hands on the doorknob and turns it slowly. When it's opened no one is in there.
"Huh. That's strange. I don't remember them leaving," Melanie walks back into the living room where everyone else is seated. "They're not in there. Guess we'll just play without them."
Emily
"Ohmygosh Jazzy don't do that." I slur as Jasper tickles me.
"Do what?" He slurs continuing. We are laying on the beach watching the sunset as we drink vodka out of sippy cups that we picked up from the store on our way here. Jasper finishes his fourth cup and pours himself another.
"Woah there tiger," I laugh. "We don't want any alcohol poising." Jasper continues pouring. He chugs his fifth cup and throws it about five feet away. I giggle.
"You know, Emily, you're so beautiful and sexy and I really, really like you, and that's not the drunk talking." I blush.
"I just want to touch you and kiss you and just love you. You're so fucking perfect." Jasper strokes my leg. I take another sip out of my cup, finishing it off. I go to refill it but the vodka bottle is empty.
"Damn it." I mumble.
"It's okay. Let's get drunk on love." Jasper laughs. He leans in and kisses me.
💙"Let's have sex." He whispers into my ear.
"That's illegal. I'm 18 and you're 17. We could get into trouble." I say pushing him off of me.
"No. It's fine. We're both agreeing to it." Jasper leans back into me and pushes me to the ground.
"Jasper! Stop!" I say. He continues.
He begins kissing my neck and my upper chest. I try to squirm away but he has a firm grasp.
"Jasper! I said stop!" I yell. He doesn't listen.
He begins undressing me. I lay limp. Not because I want to but because my body won't let me move. I don't know what it is. Shock, maybe? I'm completely undressed, and Jasper moves onto himself. We're both naked and I feel like dying. I just would rather die than live through this.💙
So my body takes that as a sign to basically black out.
Well not completely. I have all of the feelings. The pain. And the mental feelings of pain. But I can't see anything. Except for Jasper standing and dressing himself. Except for him wrapping me up in our towel and throwing me into the car. Except for him driving us home. Except for him placing me on the bed and leaving. Except for him coming back and telling me that it was all amazing.

Except for me pretending nothing happened.
Except for me pretending I don't remember.

_____________________________
PLEASE READDDDDDDD
I'm back. Sorry for being gone so long. School just sucks.

Okay serious talk. Rape is not a joke. If you have experienced any type of sexual harassment, that includes being asked for inappropriate pictures, please talk to someone you trust, or call a hotline.
The National Sex Assault Hotline Number is: 800-656-HOPE (4673)
Call it. Ask for help.
Sexual Assault is not anything to be ashamed of. It is not your fault.
Sorry for the harsh topic. I just feel that rape isn't discussed enough and now, in this century more and more people are getting raped.
Also: BOYS CAN BE RAPED TOO

Okay so I'm adding this later and I'm wondering, how would you guys feel if I made a book about my life. Like the stupid things I've done. Or like my story and stuff. Would you guys read it? Let me know in the comments.

Love you guys!
-Ella