ch 39. 'Smile'

It was Friday and I was at school. I felt kind of awkward when I saw Kacchan, and of course he had to make it even more awkward by saying "You know, I thought a lot about you last night, nerd." I didn't know how to response, so I ended up just smiling really uncomfortably.

During our break I talked with Uraraka and Iida. Uraraka asked me how things between Kacchan and I were going; she winked at me while asking. "E-everything is going fine, haha." Uncomfortable smile number 2 followed. "I've got a feeling you and Bakugou have gotten much closer since the beginning of this schoolyear." Iida said. "Oh that's so true!" Replied Uraraka. She winked at me again, and I smiled again.

Not too long after the lessons continued, Aizawa-sensei looked in my direction. "Midoriya, this classroom is filthy. I want you to go to the storage room and pick up the cleaning products. Oh, take Bakugou with you since it will be too much to carry on your own." Of course it only took a few seconds for the rest of the class to react to him.

"Are you sure you want to let those two alone, who know what'll happen?!" Someone cried. Immediately a thought popped into my mind.
Next time we're alone together I'll make sure we'll go as far as we can. I'll make you please me.
My face turned red. "I'm sure Bakugou and Midoriya will be able to handle this, right?" Aizawa said. "Y-yeah." I said with uncomfortable smile numer 4 and my face still red.

"You don't tell me what to do, he can go alone." I looked at Kacchan. "That's not manly!" - Kirishima. "Man, I didn't know you're that lazy..." - Denki. "Well, it's Bakugou, I mean, what else can we expect?" - Jirou. I could see Kacchan was getting irritated. "UGH, SHUT THE FUCKING UP. I'LL GO OK?!"
He aggressivly stood up, his chair fell down, he took my wrist and walked out of the classroom.