Setting up

Mitch's POV
What did I just do. Well I have had a slight crush on Kevin for sometime but am I sure? I'm gonna be in a house alone with him for 2 hours, but it shouldn't be awkward we are just friends...right?
"Hey you ok" Scott said as he entered the living room.
"Yea I'm fine just in my head a lot these days" I spoke trying to reassure him "...anyways what are you wearing to Kevin's house?"
"I don't know probably just a sweater with jeans what about you"
"I might go for a suit. I'm just quirky ya know" I said jokingly trying to hide the fact that I might be doing it for Kevin.
"Are you sure it's not for a certain someone" Scott laughed raising his eyebrows.
"I don't have time for you I need the next 3 hours to get ready."
"I don't need you ether" he yelled as I got up and headed for my room. I grabbed my outfit. A blazer with matching pants , a shirt that would go under my blazer ,and some white shoes. All of which came from Balenciaga. Ok mitchy now you need to get in the shower . Then just flat iron your hair and get dressed. Shit, I didn't  get gifts.
"Hey Scott turns out I need to leave early so I can run by the store"
"Ok, see you there."I went to Walmart to try and get something quick. I got Kirstin blanket, Kev a robe , and Scott a phone case. And I also picked up so gift bags to put the gifts in.
30 minutes later...
I pulled up in the driveway and fixed my hair. Then I walked up to the front door and knocked.
"Hey Mitch, thanks for coming"
"No problem, so what first"
"Well first I want to tell you look goOOD but we can make so cookies if you want"
"Thanks dad, cookies are fine."His house was so beautiful. From the white spiral staircase to the huge open floor plan. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.
Kevin's POV
"Alright which flavor chocolate or peanut butter." What if he doesn't like ether. Ugh, I should've asked before hand.
"She loves some chocolate " he said smiling then under his voice he whispered "...just like my men"
"Ok so have you made cookies before"
"Actually I haven't"
"Well I'll teach you, so first you add the dry ingredients. Then pour in half a cup of milk." I saw him struggle to open the milk so I reached in and helped
"Oh thanks Kevy" he said blushing.
"Now we need to mix, do you wanna try?"
"Yea I guess"
Mitch's POV
I grabbed the big wooden spoon and began to mix. Shortly after I realized that I was too weak to it mix and I think he noticed to. Because he came behind me wrapping his muscular body around me. He had one hand by my side holding mine and the other over my hand on the spoon.
"Make sure you put force in it... you know it actually helped me to go in a circular motion with the spoon like this." He grabbed my waist pushing me against his body allowing me to feel his bulge while spinning his waist our body's connected. And it's almost like...I wanted it. "Whoa, be careful don't get it on your clothes...you know what just take it off so you don't mess up you clothes I wanna make sure you look that good when the others get here."
"So complementary today Kev"
"I'm just stating facts here"he said grinning.
"Can you help me unzip the back of the pants"
"Sure thing." Once again he slid behind me then squatted down. He put his hand on my side to keep balance and carefully unzipped it and all of a sudden stopped. "Uh I think it's caught on your underwear"
"Umm do you think you could cut it"
"Yea but all have to cut your underwear"
"Oh"
"You could wear a pair of mine"
"No offense but wouldn't it be a bit too big"
"No problem just tie it on the side"
"Ok I guess"
"Come upstairs"
His room was better than the downstairs. He had a king bed that was modern and minimalistic which applies to the rest of the room too. He went to his dresser and got a new pack out and opened it.
"Why are you opening a new pack"I asked.
"I didn't want to give you a used pair and make you uncomfortable"
"It's fine keep your new stuff"
"Ok well here you go" He cut through the underwear and let them fall to the floor. He got up and looked down. Of course I had a raging boner.
"Blah blah blah yea I have a boner"
"Hahaha it's fine I might just have one too" he said doing that cute high pitch laugh he always does. He walked up to me and took me inside him.
"Uhh" I moaned just from his touch.
"But I might be able to help you with that." I just let it happen. He licked my tip going in and out of the center. He quickly took his shirt and pants off.
"You want to do this" he said with his abs persuading me to say yes.
"Yes let's make it quick" I spoke with pre cum already dripping out of me. He pushed me onto the bed, flipped me over, and pulled me up to doggy position. He rubbed his fingers over my entrance and slid in.
"Yes more..more!" He thrusted his full length in and out of me. Making me moan with each thrust. He flipped us over where his back was on the bed and I was facing him and I began riding his length to. Quickly, I finish on his chest and he finished inside me.
I slowly slid him out of me and began sucking his full length.
"OH YES!" He continued to cum in my mouth as I swallowed. We were exhausted. I looked at the clock it was 7:45.
"KEVIN WE HAVE 15 MINUTES!!" We hopped up and got dressed while running down the stairs. I ended up not even having underwear.
"We don't have time to make cookies"
"Let's just head to the store and grab some snacks and we can just watch a movie when they get here"
"Ok good plan." I tossed him the keys and we ran out the door.