fun day

(highkey bored of this story so imma scrap it here ya go)
i woke to the smell of warm pancakes and r&b music. kevin must be up already. i looked around on the bed to find my phone. i unlocked it and went to calendar. today kevin said he was taking me out so i thought i better get ready. the smell carried me to the kitchen. there i found kevin flipping pancakes.
"hey baby" i wrapped my arms around him.
"ready for today" he said continuing to cook.
"you bet" i said walking out to get in the shower. as steam filled the bathroom i stepped in to the warm water. i ran it through my baby thin hair and let it drip down my face. the shower was my favorite part of the day. it was the time i had to myself, where i could plan out what i was going to do. by the time i was ready to get out my stomach was begging me for food. i walked out with my towel wrapped around my waist.
"looking beautiful as always"
"stopp" i said flirtatiously. he pulled me into him, i could literally feel his bulge through his boxers. i wanted to entertain him but eating always comes first. i pecked him on the lips and went to get some of the fresh blueberry pancakes. sitting down with my food i began to eat. soon after kev sat down with me. we discussed our plans for the day until we were finished eating. i got up to go get dressed. dropping down the towel and looked in the closet for a outfit. i felt hands wrap around me. it was kevy. he picked me up and put me in the bed. he kissed up and down my body making me moan. his tongue circled my nipple and made its way down. he put my whole length in his mouth. a few moans slipped out of me while i was arching my back out of pleasure. and just like that i climaxed and released on his face. he looked up at me giggling after licking his lips.
"how was that" he said tickling me.
"amazing but i have to get ready babe"
"i know i know me too" i rose up off the bed and resumed my task. we were going to the park so i grabbed some shorts and a cropped tee. i knew i would end up picking kevin's fit so i did it ahead of time. i picked out some ripped jeans and a pastel striped tee. handed him his clothes and got dressed.
"you ready kevin?" i called out from the bathroom.
"yea i'm waiting on you" he snickered. i walked down stairs and followed him to the car. i got comfortable in the front seat and started to scroll through instagram. he got in the driver seat and pulled off. after about 10 minutes we arrived at the park. i made sure i brought bread to feed to the ducks.