Hungry pt. 1

A week later ...
"Hey cmon Scott" I yelled as I walked downstairs.
"I'm coming"
"Well hurry up then so we won't be late for arrangements again!" I walked out the door and hooped in the driver seat. Scott quickly got in the passenger seat and I pulled off. "Did you lock the door?" I asked.
"Yes queen" he said laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrived at Kirstie's house.
"Hey guys everyone's here waiting in y'all"she spoke excitedly.
"Don't blame me I told him to hurry"I said with an attitude.
"He hey hey watch the tone mitch this is a positive environment" kevin said hysterically laughing. God I love it so much when he laughs. We worked for about two hours and took a break. We all immediately got on our phones. I got a text.

I looked up to see Kevin smiling at me biting his lip

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I looked up to see Kevin smiling at me biting his lip.
These are them texting

 I couldn't help it but I sure wasn't mad

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I couldn't help it but I sure wasn't mad. After the arrangement session I told Scott I would be getting home later and I'll Uber home. Kevin and I stayed a little after so the others wouldn't know I was riding to his house.
"You ready to go" Kevin said grinning.
"Yes dad just wait on sec I need to get my handbag from the back."
"Ok I'll be in the car." Soon after I was walking out to get in the car. I sat down in the passenger seat waiting for him to pull off. We were driving maybe 5 minutes until he slid his hand on my inner thigh. I shuddered because it scared me and he quickly moved his hand.
"Oh sorry...uh.. I didn't mean..." he stuttered.
"It's fine you can put it back it's just I didn't see it coming." He placed his hand again more gently now. We eventually got to his house and I was still amazed by it's beauty.
"Well you can chill on the couch while I make dinner"
"Ok you don't want help?" I asked.
"Well from past experiences I don't think we will get anything done" he said smirking. I sat on the couch and god was it comfortable. I scrolled on instagram looking at the new balecinaga (don't know if I spelt that right😂) post. Before I knew it I started to smell food which dragged me to the kitchen to check on Kevin. He was just taking the chicken out the oven.
"Hey baby"(too forward?)
"Hey you almost done I told you I'm starving !"
"Woah still have that attitude from earlier" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me into him.
"Leave me alone" I whined.
"Oh I'm so sorry" he said pecking me on the lips.
"See you always distract me"
"I'm sorry I'm just so hot"
"I know" he laughed turning to putting the food on the table. I sat down in front of him and just admired his face.
"Now look who's distracted" he said giggling.
"Let's just eat" I was so hungry I ate quickly not speaking. We both finished our meals and he got up to wash the dishes. I came up behind him and rested my head on his back.
"Do you have to wash them now?"
"I guessed not" he turned around and swooped me up and ran up the stairs. I fought him laughing to hard to have any strength. He dropped me on the bed laughing.