Hungry pt. 2

He dropped me onto the bed and jumped on too. "So what do you wanna do tonight" he said catching his breath.
"You asked me to come over so you should have plans already" I rolled over with my back to his stomach laying on my side. I pulled his arms around and we stayed there for a while.
"Well we can watch a movie"
"Ok what genre"
"What do you like?"
"Anything really, whatever you pick will be fine." He turned his tv on and went to on demand and choose a movie.
"Why horror"
"You said what I picked would be fine besides if you get scared you have me. That made me feel a little better I guess. He started the movie and we got comfortable on the bed. I still laid on my side with his arms wrapped around me. I could feel him thrusting onto me.
"What are you doing" I said turning around.
"I'm sorry I just miss your touch on me" he said flipping on his back pulling me on top of him. We made out for a while forgetting about the movie. I slid down removing his pants revealing his boner. I slid down his underwear and began stroking him.
"You're taking charge now huh" he laughed. I responded by putting his length down my throat. I continued to push his length in and out my mouth. With every moan that slipped from his lips I went faster. "I'm gonna..." he moaned. He finished inside my mouth and I swallowed. Looking up at him seductively I said "Now pleasure me". I pulled off my pants and then my underwear. He pushed me onto my knees and held me down. I felt him slide inside and I moaned. He thrusted in and out of me until I couldn't handle it. I finished onto the bed. We both fell down on the bed out of exhaustion. Eventually we got the power to get up. I looked at the tv screen to see the credits rolling " Great movie am I right".
"I told you you wouldn't be scared haha." I leaned over and kissed him. We got up to get ready for bed. I checked my phone to see that scott had texted me.

How long can I keep this a secret