anything?

last night i caught mitch mastubating again. i told him it makes me uncomfortable when he gets off from looking at others men so i thought i should teach him a lesson. i gently opened the door where i found him on the bed facing away from me, staring at his laptop. i pulled out my phone and started snapping pictures. i had to make sure he wouldn't hear me so i had to go fast. after i was done i snuck back out the room to get ready for bed. by the time i was done he was done too haha. i went in the room and layed next to him. he turned over to cuddle with me. it was the only way he could sleep he had done it every night since i moved in, don't get me wrong i loved it.
the next morning...
laying in bed i rolled over, realizing mitch had left for work. i thought this would be a could time to play with him. i sent the pictures from the previous night. he immediately typed back
'how did you get these!? delete them now!'
'i told you to stop doing that, but what did you do?'
'i didn't listen :('
'doesn't feel too good does it'
'well it did last night, hella good'
'and you think i'm gonna delete them haha'
'please kevy if anyone finds those, just please delete them i'll do anything'
'anything?'
'anything.'
'we'll see about that when you get home'
6:00pm...
he walked through the door, he appeared very stressed.
'now what do i have to do kev' he whined.
'go into the room and get undressed.' i walked into the room to see him nervously spread out on the bed naked. i pulled off my belt. 'safety word?'
'stop'
'bend over now!' he obeyed. i hit him once. he moaned loudly making me hard. i continued until i saw red whips on his ass. i pulled down my pants and quickly pushed myself into him. not giving him a chance to react i pounded in and out of him until i started to cum.
'fuck kevy!' he moaned in between my thrusts.
i pulled out and flipped him over. 'you know what to do.' he took me inside his mouth. he licked my tip looking up at me seductively. i grabbed his head and forced my whole length into him as i released. i pushed him down to the bed. 'did you learn your lesson?'
'yes kev'
'now go clean up you have work tomorrow'
'well you just made my legs useless' he said jokingly blowing a kiss as he walked out the door.