Characters (0)

"Time for you to meet the girl who could change someones life for better or worse,"

Samara Weaving as Ocean Edevane

District: Four - Fishing

Age: 21

Family: When Ocean was about 6 months old she was found in a little wooden boat washed up on the beach in District 4. No body knows where she came from or who her family is. She was adopted by her district and she became the daughter of the district. When she was about 7 years old a young woman by the name of Seiana Edevane adopted her into her small family of 1. Seiana is the only real family that Ocean knows of so in her eyes she is her mother. 

Medical History: Throughout the duration of her games, Ocean took two deep cuts to her right thigh and a small gash just above her left eye.

Relationship Status: Ocean is currently single but she has had two previous relationships with boys from around the district.

History In The Games: With her new title of 'Youngest Victor in the History of the Games' Ocean survived the 66th Hunger Games. By killing all those who got in her way with throwing knives covered in crushed night-lock, she won her games at the age of 12.

Weapon Choice: With her history of living in a fishing district Ocean is very skilled with a trident in her hand. However, her weapon of choice are throwing knives and small daggers.

Life After The Games: When Ocean moved into her house in Victors Village she lived alone as most victors do. However, when she accidentally tried to walk into Finnick Odair's house instead of her own they had a chance to reconnect and develop the bond they lost when his name was drawn. Over time these two became fast friends with an even stronger bond than before.

Job Status: Mentor

Considered: A highly dangerous woman to cross especially when armed.

Author's Note
Hello lovelies, thank you for choosing to read this book, the updates will probably about every two weeks but every now and then there might be closer together. Vote, comment and share this book with your friends.
Xoxo Madi