BACK IN TIME

I cannot believe I'm actually publishing the THIRD book to this series. And it would also mean my fourth completed work on Wattpad!

PoushaliNandi

And many others(couldn't find the comments again sorry), had asked and I had promised that I'd be publishing this work latest by the beginning of December. No, I'm afraid my rough draft isn't ready yet and updates could be painfully slow considering college is on full swing along with six hours long coaching for all seven days a week.

But I know you guys are awesome that way and have always been supportive nonetheless. I didn't see myself reaching the third book, but it was you guys and your enthusiasm that made me want to write more about these two. 

Four months ago if you'd ask me to write about Vedant and Meera in 'BACK IN TIME', I probably would've created extremely different characters. But these few months here in Delhi has taught me SO much. And I have extremely FRESH ideas I'm basically dying to pen down through these guys.

Yes, this story will have a lot of Mumbai and Delhi mixes! 

Because I'm beginning to like this city as well. *grin*

The idea of publishing this book and all was just to let you guys know that I have every intention of writing this story and to give you guys a sneak peek of the cover and the like.

Don't forget to add 'BACK IN TIME' to your libraries!

Loads of love,

kimayaa a.k.a Ankita