~eleven~

Mr. and Mrs. Shah had been sitting at the waiting area of Dr. Gandhi's modest clinic when the young and handsome doctor had rushed out of his cabin with a flushed face. His towering frame of about her own Son's height had already been halfway out of the door when Mrs. Shah had watched him yell out quick instructions to his professional assistant.

"What was that?" her husband mumbled from next to her, while she got up on her feet, handed all her X rays and blood test reports to her husband and walked up to the receptionist with a stern voice.

"We were told to come at 10:30 AM miss. I have an appointment."

The receptionist smiled apologetically, and gave explanations so vague, Mrs. Shah had to control the urge to ask her to shut up. She knew better than to shoot the messenger.

So unprofessional!

And to think all her friends had been gushing about this Doctor and his exemplar command over his cases!

"Now what?" Mr. Shah asked quietly, a little afraid of the irritated look on his wife's face.

"The receptionist says we can either come next week or visit the doctor at Rowen Hospital tomorrow."

He nodded understandingly, "Is he okay though? He looked pale when he rushed out like that...."

Mrs. Shah narrowed her eyes angrily, "As far as I am concerned, he was very, very unprofessional." And then, noticing he hadn't moved from his seat, "What are we waiting for? Let's go home!"

Mr. Shah was up in a jiffy and fumbled with the medical reports as he followed his wife out of the clinic.