Love is still in the air?

After a few hours, Regina had grown used to hearing his voice along with her son's. Their son's? She sighs, knowing those words will take a lot longer to get used to. Standing in her kitchen with a cup of coffee pressed against her lips, the brunette couldn't help the smile that forms when their giggles reach her ears. As much as Robin had wronged her in the past, Henry is his and she can't keep either of them apart any longer.

     Robin loves Henry already, knew the moment he saw the boy, he had to stay in his life. Even if that meant fighting with Regina on it. After sitting and playing with him for a while, the man left the two year old with his trucks and joined his ex-lover in the kitchen.

"He looks just like you." He speaks up, taking her out of her thoughts. She moves the cup from her lips and smiles lightly.

"I always thought that too. Looks like me, but acts just like you." Regina rolled her eyes.

"And just like you, he's stunning in every way."

This has the woman pausing, not used to his compliments anymore. It's been a little more than three years since she's seen him, despised him for almost as long. She can't be seriously blushing and melting over this old flame. But was it really an old flame?

"Thank you." Is all she responded with, not knowing how else to. She moves to sit at her little round table in the corner of the kitchen. It didn't take long for him to join her. Both knowing they need to talk, but he smiles at her instead of saying anything. Purposely flashing his dimples, knowing they were always her weakness when it came to him.

And dammit, that's exactly what happened. Her heart skips a beat, almost causing her to fall out of her chair. He has to stop himself from turning that smile into a smug smirk. Regina has to talk quick or old feelings are going to resurface.

"So.. I already know the obvious-"

"I want to be in his life." Robin interrupts, nodding to add conformation. She nods right after in understanding.

"Then we should talk about... everything really."

He nods. "Where would you like to start?"

That is the question, isn't it? Where to start? There is so much. Regina sighs.

"We can arrange for you to see him a few times a week and let you earn my trust back, then we'll see if you seeing him more can be done." She nods, cutting straight to the point. Robin shakes his head and reaches forward to grab her hand. Only to have her pull away. He sighs and looks into her eyes.

"Regina... we both know there's more to be talked about."

"You're right, but let it takes its time and we'll talk more and more as I- we feel more comfortable." She is quick to respond, not wanting him to get any ideas about them being together.

"Fine, I can do that. But I want to talk about one thing now." He pauses before tilting his head. "Why didn't you try to find me to tell me you were pregnant? Or at least that I had a son?"

That question completely makes a switch flip in Regina, she suddenly grows angry. A scowl forms on her face, eyebrows knitting together. "I was in prison." She responds coldly.

"I had no way to find you. No way to contact you. And I was heartbroken." She leans forward. "Pregnant, and completely alone inside a jail cell. All nine months. And even nine months after he was born. I didn't get to raise him for most the early stages of his life. When I was released, I had to go find him at a foster care. He was already 10 months old. Almost a year!" She now has tears in her eyes, her voice was cracking terribly.